Day 12 of flower

Just sitting around with this in one hand

and some of this in the other I’m feeling pretty good for a 65 year old…
Here is a pic of the girls today just put up the 2nd trellis net. any thoughts or recommendations?

9- Bruce banner’s
Fox farm Of.
DIY- Hlg scorpion R-Spec (600 watt)
Fox farm trio
5’x5’ Mars Hydro tent

9 Likes

all looks great from this angle. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Nicely done and nicely uniform. Enjoy your evening! :v:t2: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Shit, make room for me, I’m coming over. Any Grand Mariner? I like Cadillac’s…

4 Likes

I owe it all to you guys. that’s no do-do (just keeping it clean) there are some real nice ladies on this forum. This is my first grow in doors with photo’s. I am now officially lost, I have no idea what I’m doing from this point forward. I have never been this far before.

5 Likes

The Canopy looks great. Make sure you keep the under canopy pretty clear for air circulation so mold doesn’t form in there. When you have a good canopy, you have a SOLAR canopy too. The humidity can get trapped between the containers and the solar canopy and mold can grow. Be sure to have a small fan under there and keep up with the defoliation of the underbrush. Not so much you throw the plants into shock, never more than 30% at a time, never all plants at once, allow 2/3 days recoup from defoliating…

5 Likes

@Looks really good, how many plants is this?

3 Likes

9 Bruce Baners in a 5x5

4 Likes

I ordered a second fan it should be here Tues.

3 Likes

does this 5 x 5 tent have several access points to get to all the plants? I only have a 2 x 2 , so i was just wondering ?

3 Likes

@brucealmighty Simply Awesome Beautiful

2 Likes

@brucealmighty So why do you choose to have this many plants in this 5x5 space as opposed to just 2-3 plants in this space. Do you feel you get more yield this way?

Not to step on Bruce, I do the same thing when I want a canopy, SCROG / sea of green / I have a DOZEN GSC auto going in 1 gal pots…
Years ago we used to have SOLO cup contests to see who could grow the most in the smallest container. When we did the math (cost of soil, nutes, lights, grow room, power, TIME), the cheapest cost was this way with the largest return. Do not get me wrong, we did not grow Ginormous plants, but the returns, based on COST OF DOING BUSINESS, was higher. We did not have to pay for seeds, we had plenty. Most seeds today go for $5-10 a seed…That changes the game

1 Like

@brucealmighty :v::laughing: bro, you’re going to harvest some Pounds

1 Like

I’m now starting week 3 and the buds are starting to stack up nicely. Should I quit tucking branches and let them go crazy. I would show pic. but this website isn’t working properly.

1 Like

Looks like they put a cap on size of files. I used MS Paint, select image, right click, reduce image and dropped it to 75%, then 50% was able to upload

2 Likes

Use a photo app, like Google Drive/Photos. Upload pictures there, using dummy address. Paste link. Make sure to disable commenting.

1 Like

@Mrb53004 @kmac03 seems Google Photos wants us to begin buying storage

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, she’s getting taller. I left you some instructions.

2 Likes

@kmac03 Have a Laugh on Me: See Latest News on our Covid Vaccine at the bottom How to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized - Q&A

1 Like