Currently adding in photos to my perpetual grow

I wasn’t correcting you, i was giving you some information: you said this was your first clone. I also was only offering a possibility for the tip burn: nothing other than that. No competition or anything going on:

1 Like

I am a week or so behind you, mine will be 9 weeks from pop Sat: was thinking of switching time tomorrow: :yin_yang:

1 Like

lookie lookie

Thinking 12 oz maybe a lb off an auto can you believe it?

5 Likes

Congrats on the harvest looks Dang to me! Enjoy :yin_yang:

I got 7 and a half off of one plant. (auto) I thought that was big. WTG

1 Like

7.5 is very impressive…these last couple harvests have been killing my previous. I was avg 2 - 3

1 Like

I just harvested 3 grape ape, might get 7oz. Took 5 months. This is really good product, little better than the white widow (auto). WW is my everyday smoke.

1 Like

How big are the pots you y’all are using to get these massive auto yields? And how much light are y’all giving them? Also, nutrient heavy feedings? Looking to boost my auto yields.

I am hydroponic, I use a container that holds a gallon and a half.

1 Like

5 gallon fabric pots, 480 watt Mars Hydro, not heavy feeding…once a week, but also not getting yields like this regularly…the plant is a cross with Critical Mass and I think that had alot to do with it

2 Likes

Here is my big girl, just flipped to flower about 3 days ago week 12 from seed

Here is my other tent…babies abound. Gonna b a big girl looks like currently wk 9

3 Likes

That is an awesome yield on an auto, and beautiful plant you have there! I’ve once used a 5 gallon on autos, still max I hit was about 2 oz off a plant. Looks like you are doing a lot more LST than I am though, what nutrients do you use? @HansGruber I’m using mostly foxfarms stuff with kelp and molasses.

All autos in the tent except for one regular purple supergirl (right corner) which I happened to stress a bit before flipping. Turns out it’s a male plant.

Leaving it in the tent to hopefully seed the Deelite auto, a white widow auto (took down another ww auto down this morning) and a couple of the triple XL autos. Wanted more seeds, figured I could maybe create a few more strains. But I have them all in either 3 or 2 gallon grow bags atm so maybe next go round I’ll up the bag size.

Can anyone tell me why photos can’t just be planted in one bucket the whole time??

they can, who said they couldn’t?

2 Likes

People are always talking about transplanting them

1 Like

Probably because they are more like normal plants as you let them grow into their environment and then place them into a new environment to grow with new amendments etc. You can grow them as long as you like until you want to flip them unlike autos. But no reason not to grow them in one pot, you just better make sure it is the for sure ending pot or you will be transplanting anyways. Also, harder to properly water and feed throughout all the stages of life in just one giant pot? I am new to photos and I do them the same as autos as in they start in like a solo cup size pot and then to a 5 gallon. I do one transfer. To each his/her own. You can also dust the roots etc. So many ways to get to the same ending.

1 Like

It was probably a lb wet, the dry always gets ya…still a half pound dry…to imagine something bigger I can. But I haven’t seen anyone getting much more unless they are just pumping it full of nutes or have the best environment ever. Still getting great results with FF.

1 Like

I like to mix in mycorrhizae with each transplant/help the roots go crazy. That being said I sometimes just don’t have the soil and step it up incrementally due to that. Even though I havent had too crazy of yields, these autos have been pretty easygoing ladies.

Good advice! I just plant initially with Light Warrior containing Mycorrhizae and Diatomaceous earth/my supersoil and it is enough to keep my ladies happy. I can proudly say I have only lost 3 seeds period in my entire growing time…every other plant has grown from start to finish. This is a 60 plant count in 1 year and 6 months. I really have a 99 percent germination rate as well. I have been blessed.

2 Likes