Curing in glass jars now!

@dmzimmie actially, my wife came outside screaming that we need to go look at a pony at an Estate Sale so we jumped in and Next thing we knew we owned a Quarter Horse. :sunrise_over_mountains: then the work started. she acts like a puppy and eats like a Clydesdale and there’s no better security guard because she’s Lightning on her feet . her name when we bought her was Free, we kept the name. Bonnie Parker would have been my choice though :joy: also, going easy on the Hash today, Slept 14 Hours like a drifting cloud

2 Likes

Yep, there’s a time to play and a time to work. Bummer, huh? hahaha Actually really a VERY good thing, sometimes! Great story about Free! She’s spirited, it sounds like! Whoa, Nellie!!! hahahahaha Gotta have your wits together when ya go for a ride on Free, it sounds to me!! Good times!

2 Likes

@dmzimmie :v: GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626

2 Likes

I am getting ready to harvest and I was wondering about the trimming…do you just cut all the leaves so they don’t stick out any further then the bud? I was trying to get small scissors and cut the larger leaves away at the stem but I wasn’t sure about just cutting away at the other leaves that stick out further then the bud…

2 Likes

@Kris Trimming is definitely an art form :slight_smile: Keep your scissors parallel to the bud. I like to leave a little of the sugar leaf on there to help protect the trycomes on the buds. Some will rub off and collect in the jar regardless, good to make tincture :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you. I wasn’t sure about how much leaf to leave on, but your last picture gave me a very good idea. Those are some yummy looking buds!!

3 Likes

I made this bud trimmer and it works great

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s 5gallon bucket and put the buds in close lid put cover over it and shake and shake it

6 Likes

@Daddy1971 pretty weed bro :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment @DollarBill

2 Likes

It’s 7:12 am and I’m already out of likes so…

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: how many likes is it anyway?? Get to typing

3 Likes

To get to the center of the tootsie pop? Now I’m showing my age. You are probably clueless as to what it is I’m speaking about. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

No body knows :owl:!! How’s that for this old lady. And I always bite my tootsie pop. :rofl::rofl:
Have a good nite

2 Likes

Hahaha! I appreciate you. You have a great night as well! :v: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@kmac03 @Adcrag

3 Likes

Ugh. I need more jars now. Those suckers are getting expensive these days. I’m going to have to sterilize and reuse jars and that’s one of my least favorite things.

PS: Who sent you here to pull me out of my shell? :pray:t2: :purple_heart: I’m glad all is well.

3 Likes

@kmac03 Hope ALL is Great with you :v: i had told The Medici ne Man at Fry’s Grocery to sign us up for the Covid Vaccination and he gave me a web site to go to; i never did but the next day the pharm called and said they had two Cancelations in the 75 and Older group so they are calling 65 and up on Cancels because they have to finish the Vials on the Freeze time limit :laughing: We drove up there in our Jammies and Got vaccinated No Joke hahahaha didn’t wanna miss That Stuff and i was so Stoned i never knew what bit me :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s awesome! So glad to hear y’all are good with the vaccinations. I haven’t allowed myself to be in ‘that group’ yet because I’m stubborn, but I’ve been encouraging the other half to do so. Make sure to mix your fluids with a saline source. Pickle juice is pretty awesome.

2 Likes