Curing in glass jars now!

@kmac03 i advise ALL to get the Covid Vaccine that’s why i told about it here. :v: it has been 38 Hours since we got vaccinated and No Adverse Affects at all

1 Like

Agreed, 100%.
:v:t2: :pray:t2: :purple_heart:

1 Like

@kmac03

DollarBill

1m

@kmac03 Moderna and it came in a pink tip and purple plungered needle hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that was only cute for a moment though

2 Likes

Dolly is just the best, isn’t she? She contributed to that vaccine for us while taking care of her own who crossed over. I’m grateful for people like her. That’s leadership.

1 Like

@kmac03 Dolly has been a Fav for 3 Generations of both mine and my wifes Families :mermaid:‍♀ we love to listen to her play Guitar even though she is very good on strings but rarely shows her talent there

1 Like

Oh, I’m sure she can play it all. Many women could stand to learn her story. :mountain: :sunrise_over_mountains: :musical_score: :musical_keyboard:

1 Like

Ok, ok, you made me laugh out loud!!! Toot, Toot, TOOTSIE ROLL!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha! I had to go figure out what you were talking about. Glad you got a laugh! :v::upside_down_face:

I know that feeling. Like sending my kids off to college.
Best cure is more growth.
I am in the seedling stage for an indoor crop. It is a difference experience than outdoor.

my curing sounds like yours. I’ve also cheated and smoked a few bowels are “not fully cured” pot. It was a bit harsh but the effects were fully there. If it never got better, I would be satisfied. A week later I sampled again and it got much milder.

2 Likes

we sample s much that it never truly cures
Found a jar of blueberry that is about a year old…IT’s CURED!!!
much of it changed and has become more sedative
but smooth like fine wine

2 Likes

Like a $20 in the pocket of an old jacket. :smirk:

3 Likes