Curing in glass jars now!

@kmac03 i advise ALL to get the Covid Vaccine that’s why i told about it here. :v: it has been 38 Hours since we got vaccinated and No Adverse Affects at all

2 Likes

Agreed, 100%.
:v:t2: :pray:t2: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@kmac03

DollarBill

1m

@kmac03 Moderna and it came in a pink tip and purple plungered needle hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that was only cute for a moment though

3 Likes

Dolly is just the best, isn’t she? She contributed to that vaccine for us while taking care of her own who crossed over. I’m grateful for people like her. That’s leadership.

2 Likes

@kmac03 Dolly has been a Fav for 3 Generations of both mine and my wifes Families :mermaid:‍♀ we love to listen to her play Guitar even though she is very good on strings but rarely shows her talent there

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sure she can play it all. Many women could stand to learn her story. :mountain: :sunrise_over_mountains: :musical_score: :musical_keyboard:

2 Likes

Ok, ok, you made me laugh out loud!!! Toot, Toot, TOOTSIE ROLL!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha! I had to go figure out what you were talking about. Glad you got a laugh! :v::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I know that feeling. Like sending my kids off to college.
Best cure is more growth.
I am in the seedling stage for an indoor crop. It is a difference experience than outdoor.

my curing sounds like yours. I’ve also cheated and smoked a few bowels are “not fully cured” pot. It was a bit harsh but the effects were fully there. If it never got better, I would be satisfied. A week later I sampled again and it got much milder.

3 Likes

we sample s much that it never truly cures
Found a jar of blueberry that is about a year old…IT’s CURED!!!
much of it changed and has become more sedative
but smooth like fine wine

4 Likes

Like a $20 in the pocket of an old jacket. :smirk:

4 Likes

Not a bad haul. Next one will be even better

2 Likes

I will be glad when I can misplaced a jar of blueberry and forget about it for a year. I am arguing with myself about buying a bag of weed before I can Harvest. Weed is high in Mississippi

2 Likes

I think it’s high everywhere. Now I have my own. I’m happy with it.

3 Likes

@Rusty you still growing iif not and you have seeds i will help you get started and get to the finish line

1 Like

Kool…I have 2 plants in week 5 of flowering, and 5 plants transitioning, if that is a word, to bloom. I use the Flora trio, also I’m using cal mag,at 1tsp per gallon and terminator at 1 top per gallon. I’m using 2 lights both 1000w. One is marsh Hydro and the other is yintatech with veg. button and bloom button. This is in my tent. 12 12 light. I am putting calmag first then terminator, then my nutes by flora, am I correct?

2 Likes

Terpinator, lol spell check

2 Likes

What soil you useing

1 Like

I guess we are now “weed preppers”. Cool.

2 Likes

@Daddy1971, Do you mind explaining your trimmer a bit? I hate trimming and never quite get it done. Usually the lesser plants just get snapped off their stems leaves and all and melted into crock pot oil. I don’t usually get to trim until the kids are in bed.

In my younger days I would just have trim parties. Now days that doesn’t work with the family. I also seem to have more buds the older I get. :blush:

4 Likes