Curing in glass jars now!

@Adcrag and Everybody, Turkey Day Cheers

3 Likes

@dmzimmie @Mrb53004 @dmtscravey @Khatru @Rye put the weed chomes in a Cigarette Cellafain

man, can’t wait until it’s Done Resting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This looks like a long project, is it? Are you making hash??? You’re the master of ideas and how to make them! Could you be my neighbor? HAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

@dmzimmie many years, many years, grown bud in 3 different states since 1969 :grin: only thing longer is my 25 years to my loving dear wife :herb: :slot_machine::palm_tree: she claims she spun a wheel and it landed on me hahahahaha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Arizona Rules ! oh crap she just said 26 by 2 weeks LoL

2 Likes

@dmzimmie 20 minutes open side slit down at 320 degrees, resoak then open side slit up and 20 more minutes at 320 degrees. We use to take these hash chunks and put Honey Oil on them, sent THC up to Table Leg Style at least 50- 70 percent

4 Likes

So be new to different forms of ways to consume weed. So what are you making??

Looks rich!!

3 Likes

@Adcrag lucky i heard you mam, i was on my way to ride our Horse. Gorilla Glue Home Made Oven Hash :yum: press it with at least 250 pounds or me on my wifes 3 wheel scooter :laughing: the best pieces are the skinny ones where they scwushed out the sides full of rosin

2 Likes

Man @DollarBill, how do you consume it??

2 Likes

@Adcrag ouch, horse crammed me up against the barn :flushed: the Turkey Butt. Smoke it or add it to a joint even smoke it under a small Glass Jar with a Safety Pin thru Cardboard :cry: i need a Bandaid and 2 hits :yum:

2 Likes

Your wife and you sound like 2 peas in a pod! hahaha I really like it when spouses talk highly of each other! These pics…lights up a person’s curiosity!

3 Likes

Years and years ago, I was offered to smoke a joint with hash oil on it, with my sister and her friend. I tried it. I know I had 2 hits…I woke up in the a.m…no memory or anything after that! Guess I passed out, my Sis said! Wow, some wicked stuff if you’re not prepared for it!

2 Likes

@dmzimmie LoL Dana :smiling_imp: Thank You. Ease The Pains of Life then Yes Go To Sleep :wink: Proven Fact: Works Every Time and Perfectly Harmless and we are Exact Opposites. she knows how to simmer me down with, Honey Why Don’t You Make Some Table Hash :v: Okie Dokie

Tastes just like Gorilla Glue Trichomes works up above it

6 Likes

Curing in glass jars works for me.
I use both clear glass and colored ceramic jars with the hinged lids and rubber gaskets.

8 Likes

@dmzimmie @Khatru my wife read this and said, “Neener, i still have that Honey Oil” :desert_island: Hidden Folks in Hidden Places :couple: Two Puffs Woa!

5 Likes

You, “Well yes Honey, I believe that’s just what I’ll do. Make some Table Hash! Care to join me?” hahahahaha Okie Dokie! Will do!!

2 Likes

Well…that lady DO know her man!!! hahahahaha Actually, she really sounds quite charming! I sure hope it’s all more than great with you 2! It’s what gives people hope and believers of love!

2 Likes

@dmzimmie guess what i told my wife, “i want all those little crums in that jar” :yum: she said, “Great, get in bed first i dont like seeing you squirm on the recliner passed out” she did one hit and said “No Way to Goodly Strong” Goodnight

4 Likes

@Rye @dmzimmie Mine ALL Mine :desert_island: Truth, She Saved Me !

CABO WABO :grin: Eddie :v: Rock Hero, we miss that Axe :herb::palm_tree::sunrise_over_mountains::palm_tree::herb: though we still feel Your Spirit

4 Likes

Well after that horse incident, I’m sure a good smoke soothed you!! Be safe

2 Likes

Well DollarBill…is that big ol’ raring horse a Shetland? hahahahahahaha You and he take a smoke break, before he drives you into a tree? hahaha Vicious little horses!

3 Likes