Curing in glass jars now!

Hey Bill, like @dmtscravey I’d like to know I have pain issues too.

That’s what growing is all about@!

1 Like

Did you let them air dry for a few days before the jars? If not that’s why it’s taking long.

1 Like

Mike,
I am not sure if they have water stores in LV, but we have them here. RO water is .25/Gal. You just have to fill your containers. I have tested and the one near me produces <10ppm RO water. I have found no need for a system as I cannot buy and produce for less than the store can.

1 Like

I would think it might be hard to grow in Vegas, as it’s always so dry and hot. Well, I guess you have found some more inexpensive water sources. Mike: That water store is absolutely perfect for you!!! Some great shares, thanks guys! I’m learning!

2 Likes

What is the name of the water store?
It is hot and dry for sure. Our average humidity is 7-12%…yes that is right 7-12% relative humidity. It has not rained here since February or march. We finally went down to below 90F since April. In summer, I water 2 times a day and sometimes I spray the containers 2/3 times a day to cool them down. As far as my tent (outside on my porch under my overhang)…it is an issue. When I use an exhaust fan, it takes all the humidity out and replaces it with DRY air so right now, only a fan. I use MDBuds recommend of wet towels. So far, works ok. I realized I went with a TOO BIG TENT (4x6.5x8) I had to use dividers to compartmentalize it to better control environment. I may try one of those cool mist sonic humidifiers. A regular humidifier throws too much heat and I already battle heat enough. I bought one of those ARTIC fans and use that in my drying box. That works extremely well but I have to turn it back on every 8 hours. I keep temps 60-65 with 55-60RH. I built the box myself out of a wardrobe moving box, lined it with diamond thermal reflective paper, made a door fastened with Velcro. When I am not drying, I hang a light and use to propagate seeds. Cost me like $20 bucks total

5 Likes

Where are you? What i s the name of the store? .25 a gal is something I would definitely go for. We cant find anything here less than $1 a gallon. Vegas has no water…

2 Likes

I am in Nor Cal. The store is called The Pure water store (I am not kidding). There are plenty of these stores here, almost every shopping site has one. I am going to guess they have them there too. Just ask the store if they have RO water and what the ppm count is. Some store offer different kinds of water. Most are very low and well maintained.

2 Likes

Strikker, no man, none here. Maybe a great business opportunity…There are definitely many home growers here in Vegas. Thanks for the info

3 Likes

I am a ways away from my next harvest. i will post it when it’s done, but it will be a while untik i see how well it works

4 Likes

I agree. But finding the time to do it is the problem. I am mostly about the rush of a successful grow. I almost gate to harvest my babies — almost🤣

3 Likes

Lieonard I just entered the gate. All my summer beauties (except for a CBD 30"1 auto, Gorilla girl auto) are now hanging out to pasture. I have 2 gsc auto, 1 gdp pheno under the lights. In the starter box are ak47, tangerine, pineapple. Of my gg4 autos - I am 6 out of 6 failed.

3 Likes

Any seeds or clones to get rid of?lol still great job.

2 Likes

Depends on how close you live

2 Likes

@Adcrag 30 ounces of Gorilla Glue #4 will run me out of jars :smirk: i hope this one tastes

Tastes Great /tin can

4 Likes

@MDBuds @Khatru @m

web is acting strange this morning

6 Likes

VERY nice looking buds!! Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Amazing buds, I’m jealous :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. Hope I’ll be enjoying my WW auto by Christmas or New Year’s.

Have a safe healthy weekend.

3 Likes

@dmzimmie @Adcrag one thing for sure all us folks here at HGFourm are safer by not chasing weed all over. Thanks for just sharing your time in these Glass Jar Days.

2 Likes

Money to sample those yum​:yum::yum:

2 Likes

@Adcrag Cool, Ad’s guna pay me to sample my own stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes