CO² and And the different product available to put it in your tent

C02 and a way to get them in your tent!

Today I bought a CO 2 emitting mushrooms kit

4 Likes

well obviously there is CO2 canisters that need a regulator and to be refilled. That is the best most expensive way.

I use Exhale grow bags they are basically a supercharged version of the mushroom kit you purchased. The 360 bag is supposed to emit CO2 for 9 months. of course not at a level a canister could. Also no mushrooms to eat at the end LOL

3 Likes

I figured for 14 bucks it couldn’t hurt any lol. I’ve got none right now!

2 Likes

Did you get the closed bag or did you get the spore kit to companion plant in the soil?

3 Likes

I am pretty sure I got the closed bag. It didn’t look like anything I was gonna put on my soil

3 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed I use exhale 360 in the tent, in our grow room we use a more elaborate co2 tank setup, we have 3 lights going on light movers, c02 lines run on the light so as the light moves across the canopy it “rains” co2 down on the plants, seems to work great! 20lb co2 tank is 13$ to fill, lasts about 3-4 weeks.

2 Likes

What size is your grow room? What level are you able to keep the co2 at with the 20 gallon bottle?

2 Likes

@Jared approx. 9x10ft room, set to 1400ppm of co2. Def recommend getting a regulator that will read the room co2 and only turn on the tanks when needed. This will keep safe levels and cut down on waste.

2 Likes

Sweet i was trying to get an idea of how much a system would cost to run. That info helps a lot.

3 Likes

Local grow store here sells the tanks for 130$ one time cost then 13$ to fill, the co2 controller is about 200$ on amazon, some upfront cost but I think cheaper and more controlled in the long run!

3 Likes

Wish we had a grow store like that around here in Eastern Oklahoma. Guess i will have to do some looking. With the tons of growing going on here it is just a matter of how far.

2 Likes

if you don’t have a hydro store that can get bottles you can get them at some liquor stores for use with keganators etc. Or even a propane store.

3 Likes

Thank you for that info!!! do they have little bottles? lol 4x2 grow tent needs it

1 Like

Btw Go Blues!!! Missouri Grower here

1 Like

@Kronic Tnb naturals or Exhale bag which is better?

3 Likes

How often do you have to recharge the TNB bottles? I was looking at them but ended up with the exhale bag, im more of a set it and forget it kinda guy :rofl:

3 Likes

@Highigan @LuckilyCharmed I would say right now I can visibly feel and see denser nugs with the TNB. The pros to TNB is its damn near instant 500 or more PPM once activated and it releases a lot more rapidly. The con being 4 month refill rate I believe however for the PPM output I gotta give TNB Naturals the win. They’re really pushing out CO2 numbers in even larger tents like my 4x8. Way bigger bottles in person too, I thought they’d be tiny like a coke bottle or sprite, but it’s a good almost 2 liter size.

5 Likes

Lmfao, Hey I got to be like that since I work 10 + hrs a day. But I see luna and think O.M. G. I need the co2

2 Likes

Thank you. I guess I ll just get em both lol lmfao

2 Likes