CBD Legality, Strains with .3% Thc or Less?

Hey Y’all, so I have to do the best I can growing my indoor herb as I have space limitation living in the suburbs. But, I have been talking to a friend with some land and space about growing some cbd crop. His location is in an area where the thc concentration needs to be less than 0.3% in his sample batches that are tested if he wants all the ag permits.

I guess my question is, do y’all know what strains are the best for outdoor with lowest thc/highest cbd concentrations? Also just any general advice on growing cbd herb where Thc isn’t allowed? (also no dancing, or raucous behaviors :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

1 Like

What state? It matters. If growing for personal, you don’t have to worry about COAs. It’s usually only when you sell. Then you have to be concerned with how long it will be before processing because the longer it sits, the higher your percentage of THC, then it will fluctuates again. Is all your local processors about the rules and regs, they know. I’ve got some Carolina Blue that hates the indoors.

1 Like

I grew this strain and it is less than 1% thc dr seedsman 30:1
also
Deep Candy CBD Feminised bet .3-.5% thc
and I grew this also Red Pure CBD Auto -.4-.5% thc

1 Like

So he lives in Texas, I think he is trying to get permits available so he can sell down the line after getting a setup. I know that this forum might not be the place for this question. And I shall keep most of my questions to my indoor.

But, I am probably going to drive out and help him start it at least if he gets it going, and any advice is appreciated! :grin:

1 Like

Save up your money and get a permit expediter to assist you through the process. Add about $1k - 2500 to your costs. That’s a contentious market down there. The people I was with had to move a whole grow operation after being settled in. It’s been a couple of years so I hope it’s considerably easier. I might have some contacts if you need them. I do know a surveyor for sure.

2 Likes

@CoolBubs currently Titan hemp is the highest producing CBD hemp strain I have found. Seeds are available to buy in small amounts (50 seeds minimum is a small amount for hemp seeds) too instead of just bulk like most hemp seed shops. Thc .3% or less.

3 Likes

Please don’t link outside seed companies <3 much love just drop a pick or say the name of the strain / breeder. Sorry gang I have to delete for those wondering lol much love though and keep sharing <3

3 Likes

No need for apologies. I had been wondering about it myself. I’ll be more conscientious.

1 Like

Much love <3 I appreciate everyone and how active you guys are!

@Kronic sorry about that man. Only shared because hcc doesn’t do hemp. I’ll keep it in mind next time.

2 Likes

No worries :slight_smile: I’m not mad I just wanted you guys to know why your comments changed haha

2 Likes