Cannabis & Creativity

@Mrb53004 I just hadn’t gave her any on the reveg yet the products in the pic is what I’ve used since I’ve started growing period, but yes she’s had a good flush I didn’t do anything with the roots but I assumed from me giving all water in the end weeks but ill have to rub it when I get home an see if it rubs off. I appreciate everything sir, you should receive a package end of the week or the weekend buddy!!

@MDBuds ok ill have my new ph meter tomorrow so thats where I’m at I’ve did some reading an looking as I have books on growing I had it narrowed down to a couple things from reading an pics, but I appreciate your help an knowledgeable my friend an I did get around to watching 2 of your YouTube videos flower prep an cloning well done

2 Likes

@Hippy1978 @Khatru :v:

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 whats the best way to bring the ph down in the soil

@MDBuds hey man, what can I use to bring the ph down in the soil??? Or when I feed it with the correct ph will that bring the soils ph down??

@Hippy1978, looks like they might be busy.

Try this answer:

1 Like

Soil is self correcting as long as it is not a majority coco / peat - other nutrition less substrate. ThT DOES NOT MEAN WE CAN DOUSE WITH PH BELOW 5.5 OR ABOVE 7
anywhere from 5.8-6.8, soil can usually adjust
If you put too much dolomite in your soil, then the calcium will continue to change the ph and it is time for transplanting.
to test soil, we use test strips or…remove a decent amount of soil, add to a neutral water (ph 5-7 but KNOW WHAT IT IS FIRST). shake, let sit for a day, test…
coffee can lowr ph pretty quick (in a small area). Vinegar can too but make sure you get it right before you water or it will crash your ph…I do not like vinegar for that reason…gotta do little by little. A cup of coffee for your plants might be fine…make sure it is cool and test the ph to make sure you only move your levels a few points at a time. Coffee is acidic

3 Likes

@Hippy1978

2 Likes

hec, get Creative :grin:

2 Likes

What about if you mixed it all up and put it in a fancy bottle, listed the ingredients, and then posted a picture? :wink: :thinking: Is that Spaghettios in that filter? :rofl:

1 Like

Show me that git fiddle man!

I’m koo koo for guitars! :crazy_face:

1 Like

What the?? Hahahaha!

2 Likes

@Khatru :v::laughing: that’s all you’re getting

1 Like

@kmac03 have you ever seen what a plant does after a drink of GatorAide? :laughing: it gets Shoulder Pads and Shoe Cleats for digging in

1 Like

Much like humans. Skin puffs out, eyes get clear, as long as not too much salt, mind you. We always cut ours with water.

1 Like

@kmac03 One Word: Milk :v:

1 Like

To buffer the acid to make it longer lasting?

1 Like

@kmac03 by the time it gets here

it’s cut and you drink that stuff you’ll Cut One to and go Hmm, i Feel Better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Add milk to the gatorade?

1 Like

@kmac03 strain V-8

:smirk: add to quart milk jug with Molasses and Honey add desired Gatorade (a good Swallow) :laughing: add Milk add Water add a Pinch of Baking Soda add anything else you Dare but that’s enough during preflower and up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: shake like Hell

1 Like