Cannabis & Creativity

@Kimmyann253 if one looks deep enough and enough times into anyones Eyes one will see into anothers Heart Road :tanabata_tree: Watch Singularity on Tubi: https://link.tubi.tv/M4rKgUqQleb :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Watching a movie at 5:38am must mean we had breakfast and said i’m Bored. Looks like with Covid the authors in our Lives will have to tell plots and stories of the Mask Kind and when it comes to Love that’s Sad

2 Likes

Post i posted was also boring but Stay Safe, Cancel and back to movie

2 Likes

I can agree with this, however, maybe not the ‘cloud’ part. We allow the clouds :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: to color the vision :eye: in our lives. If I don’t want to see :eyes: or acknowledge something, then I won’t. If you are dealing with surface dwellers, you can’t expect them to ever come up from the lobby. I have to put myself on the elevator to make it to the top and if others don’t want to join me, then I have to allow them their own path. :roller_coaster:

I’ve learned recently that if I’m unhappy, then it’s up to me to summon the energy :swimming_woman: :swimming_man: to change it, it sucks while it’s happening and I’m tired, but eventually something will occur. It’s up to me if I make it easy or hard. I’ve been hit with the clue by four too many times. Redirection of energy :hotsprings: into growing my plants :evergreen_tree: helps. It’s like a running commentary in my head when I’m working with them. :v:t2: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I agree 100%. That’s the struggle I’m dealing with now. Being happy is hard work. Lol.

3 Likes

@Dabbindeebo was it the Jamaican bros that wrote “Be Happy” and i listen to the old good stuff✌ https://g.co/kgs/BvcsoT

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 :grin: Be Happy @kmac03 down the mountain is easy up the mountain is a hard road home. straight up she seems is easiest to go. so i guess now we all know, why old timers older than me wrote: :relaxed: “They be coming round the Mountain when they come” (they’re butts hurt to bad to go up) there’s my poetic side shining and try not to get Bored nothing good lasts forever in between the bad are Great Memories had :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love is a Splendid Thing, cling to it How to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized - Q&A

2 Likes

Don’t really remember, but yes, you listen to the old good stuff. When music actually ment something and told a good story. Lol

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo i’m with you bro, all the way Spotify Twice Spotify

1 Like

Really? Aren’t you taking a nap yet? I cannot get Spotify to play on this computer.

@kmac03 oh yeah, but i had to get my girls to do a few hours before lights out of good old Chin Ups and back to nap i am

1 Like

@kmac03 @Munchy @Kimmyann253 @Hippy1978 @Butterflymusic @Kris @Adcrag @Khatru @Mrb53004 @Rye Early Morning Music? Stephen Stills Manassa “Johnny’s Garden” :v: Grow Happy Style “Love the Gangster” growing keeps us some what close to Home and tucked away Safe “What To Do” :wink:

7 Likes

I’ve been trying to upload a couple pics of my Mac1 plants thats revegging but having issues uploading it @DollarBill its looking awesome an wanted some advice from my fellow stoners!! But I started 5 blueberry, 5 Mac1, 5 skittles and 1 monster cookie everything is from what I’ve grown or seeds out of :school_satchel: so we’ll see what happens, hope you are feeling better my friend

4 Likes

@Hippy1978 I’m so frustrated with the picture load issue.

Happy growing

5 Likes

Looks like everyone is having issues uploading pics. I had to crop the crap out of a pic just to get it to post. Defeats the purpose of showing the whole situation.

See. But there’s more to view. Ugh. Hope they fix this issue

2 Likes

Yes it is @Adcrag out of my 16 seeds all have sprouted alil tail but 1 which is the monster cookie so far, but I only put them in their papers at 830 lastnight so who knows maybe it’ll have a tail in the morning when I put them in their lil pots

1 Like

Same here. It’s getting quite frustrating :frowning:

1 Like

Imagine how frustrating it would be if we didn’t have this site? What ever did we do before to survive? :laughing: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

It would be totally frustrating! I’ll admit, I am spoiled by how easy it was to post pics all day long.

I dug up an old digital camera with less megapixels and turned the picture quality down. It works like a champ. My phone’s picture quality wouldn’t turn down low enough to use.

i don’t use Google for Photos anymore and more issues if you use them after June 2021 it’s all about buying storage with them after that month so i Chop Down or Crop

:laughing: makes them look miniature

1 Like