Cannabis & Creativity

To be honest, I’m going to edit it altogether because I don’t like it from this angle. Looks different somehow.

It is the colors that are calling me

1 Like

I recorded this spacey little jam while really stoned. I play all the instruments except for the drums

It kinda sounds like a cheesy Sci- Fi movie from the ‘50’s :rocket::flying_saucer: :alien:

1 Like

Well, I love it. I felt like I was laying in the grass looking up at the dark sky. Now I can go to sleep. Thank you! :pray: :two_hearts:

1 Like

So if I have alot of ground up trim an some flower from my grinder, do you decarb it the same way as far as time an temp??? Any knowledge is much appreciated

1 Like

It’s what I do, have done. Edit to include (sorry, didn’t notice the thread initially):

You can check the info from the thread below.

:v:t2:

Lol I couldn’t do that all my trimmings are loaded with trichomes, I ground up some with my lil grinder to fill my kief catcher, an I wasn’t sure If I was to decarb the same way I’ve been doing it or not as long of a baked

1 Like

No worries, My Friend. My brain is offline at the moment and I’m unsure of your context. :rofl: It’s been a minute since someone else posted an image. Do you have an awesome picture to add to this Cannabis & Creativity thread?

2 Likes

On my daily hike today

2 Likes

Wow! Turn it to the side and you have a profile of our Creator. You always take the best pictures! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just saw this joke:

You can’t plant any flowers if you haven’t botany. :rofl: :joy:

Goodnight! :v:t2:

1 Like

Master Piece Theatre :laughing: @kmac03 @Khatru

:wink: Same Stuff :smiley:

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

@kmac03 Trust God, :laughing: everyone else is Suspect and by god No Hating GIF_20210209_090407

2 Likes

That’s where I’m stuck in the loop.

Who AM I to not have faith in my Creator, no matter the clothing worn. Then again, that damn human ego. Who are you (not you specifically) to dare to harm me, in whatever form that entails?

Then there’s, well, if you are clueless about harm being done, is harm being done? Harm isn’t harm until I notice it, otherwise I’m clueless.

It’s the whole chicken vs egg thing.

1 Like

@kmac03 @Khatru Hell, at my age if someone with a hard nose gives me trouble, i just turn around and Fart at Them. :laughing: works most the time

3 Likes

I’m so lost right now, but that’s alright. Leave me in my loop, apparently I like it there. Must be safe.

2 Likes

@kmac03 i’m off to get lost on the mountain. i saw a Squirrel and that sucker shot me the finger and screamed “Guard Your Nutts, here comes that crazy Bike Dude” :wink:

VrrrZoooooom! see ya Later :slightly_smiling_face: https://open.spotify.com/track/0SkmxNE5ydxiEN0hzJbMac?si=IMJKU7puSkaMRMqNUvIKHg&utm_source=copy-link

3 Likes

Hahaha! Have fun! Insert more words, blah, blah, blah

1 Like