Cannabis Butter Cookies

One of my favorite parts of harvest is taking the popcorn buds and sugar leaves and making cannabis butter cookies. These are Chocolate-Almond butter (Sour Diesel) Cookies.

Anyone else bake?

8 Likes

@Strikker yummm! My fiancee and I actually recently did this, just with oreo and white chocolate sugar cookies :smiley: Jack Herer Cookies hahaha these look delicious! What’s roughly potency of each one, or is it a guess?

2 Likes

Hi Derek,
Best math about 36-42mg per. Oreo and White Chocolate sound great!

2 Likes

Wow that’s a pretty fancy looking cookie for homemade mine are usually just a blob on the Pan.

4 Likes

I’ve tried a couple times to make some good canna butter and brownies…not good at it. I don’t really know the ratio of weed to butter, I believe. Just a little buzz is all. It would be fun to make a good exciting brownie to me! Heck, just to have 1 again!

3 Likes

Wow! That is incredibly impressive!!

4 Likes

Ha Ha, really not by skill. I will make 5 to 6 different strains of cookies in a grow, so using a cookie press allows me to keep the size equal and to identify what I made. A different shape for each.

3 Likes

Dana, I am a believer in making the butter strong and then you can always eat half a cookie. I use 2 oz for 2 sticks of butter. This will make 130 cookies. I do not think there is a right or wrong way, just have fun and play until you get what you like. Good Luck and good baking!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Strikker!!! Yes, more experimenting!! By the way, I thought your cookies looked so elegant!!! Delightfully elegant, I’m betting!!!

4 Likes

I’ve made a few edibles & infused butter, Olive/coconut oil & splenda. Not a patient baker.

2 Likes

Still…impressive as hell!

2 Likes

Just made my first batch of butter yesterday :yum: cant wait to make some cookies! :cookie:

4 Likes

@Strikker these look delicious. They look like something you’d find in a bakery.

Can’t go wrong with chocolate almond butter either.

1 Like