Can anyone describe this strain lighting is MARS HYDRO TS 600W LED Grow Light 2x2ft

4 Likes

GG#4 Auto, or WW auto?

1 Like

Auto popped up in 3weeks

maybe ww cause i was thinking about that seed back then i just didnt mark it
my lighting is

MARS HYDRO TS 600W LED Grow Light 2x2ft Coverage Sunlike Full Spectrum Grow Lamp Plants Growing for Hydroponic Indoor Seeding Veg and Bloom Greenhouse Growing Light Fixtures Four for 4x4 Footprint

is that the only plant in the tent? looks good for a ts600… :+1: i have a 2x2 with a ts 1000, but 3 plants have that 2x2 pretty full.

I’d have to agree either ww or gorilla glue

I will go with GG based on bud structure…WW buds are a little more conical…
Gee, we should have a contest with prizes

3 Likes

ended up being gg#4 it was one of seeds i had and just opened missing a seed and that was it thanks everyone for your help and the harvest was good just around 8 oz’s crazy for solid 9 weeks

1 Like

so whats the prize? :grin:

2 Likes

Just an absolute rookie grower here, but wanted to chime in. You guys are so entertaining, educational, and fun to watch banter. The knowledge display in these forum pages are absolutely the best.
Ps- you really should start a “guess that strain” thread. I’d enjoy seeing these pros battle it out :grin:

Nice thought but near next to impossible. Years ago, it was much easier but all the hybridization has every strain looking like every other strain. Eventually, we will become tan, like the desert…everything here is tan…tan houses, tan roofs, tan landscapes…Same thing with people…we are on our way to hybridization where every ethnic background is melding with every other and the offspring are tan…no disrespect meant here :slight_smile:
Strains that are MORE Indica, have leaves that are a little larger / wider and internodal spacing is around 1/2 to 1 inch. Sativa heavy strains are still tall, lanky, skinnier leaves, wide internodal spacing…But they are getting closer and closer each day with all the breeding going on

5 Likes

@Mrb53004 sadly THIS is very true. Like MrB I’m an old timer grower and I remember when strains had more distinctive phenotypes and builds and often differed wildly (and some exotic strains still do!) however, the overall John Q. Public wants “Fast to grow/ Big Yield/ general euphoria for all”… Which is nice and all…But doesn’t work well for the Medical folks, or even the breeders and passionate cannabis connoisseurs!

Plus I gotta admit, a lot of it is fun to grow…But I began to notice that nearly all the Hybrids looked a lot like Mike said with the highly indica type traits. Even 50/50 hybrids or slight sativa dominants when crossed with some ruderalis or other types (indicas etc) produce a more generic flat 5-7 pronged leaf and kind of really DID “look” very similar.

Granted the TERPENES and smells were vastly different, but I never had those fancy colors or “bag appeal colas” however my medicine has always worked for me and my loved ones. :slight_smile:

Thankfully there are still some fun guerilla growers and breeders who are growing their own unique strains and for that I am grateful too! What better way to spread some love and unity, through genetic cannabis diversity! :peace_symbol: :seedling:

3 Likes