Blueberry x og kush or blue dream

The following are considered landrace but most have been lost and the strains we have today are hybrids. I have tried the following (but remember, like you and me, this is stuff that was consumed long long ago in a galaxy far far away :laughing:)
Hindu Kush, Pakistan, Pure Afghan, Afghanistan, Lambā€™s Bread, Jamaica (Marleys fav), Acapulco Gold, Mexico (one of my all time favā€™s), Durban Poison, Africa, and Panama Red, Central America
Seed banks open every day. Getting seeds is not so hard. Getting good seeds and more important, the Customer Service and guarantees that come with them, that is where it gets hard. There are breeders and there are sellers. They do not have to be the same. A seller invests in a breeder and bears the brunt of all the cost of getting the product to market with all the support that goes with it to make a seller a viable and worthwhile seller. When consumption and production take out the middle men, there is no protection for either.
Selling out of a strain - Breeders constantly change crops to go with what sells best, quickest and hot at the time.Some strains are seeded less and less as they fall out of favor. You many like Jenny but not many people want to grow it. My wife still picks it up at dispensary but I would not grow it. Many strains fall out of favor, some due to timing (in-between crops) and market swings (a new strain (marketing / breeding ploys like rebranding or creating a new name to try and create popularity, thus making your product more sellable / valuable). We are reaching the point where there really are no landraceā€™s left and everything is a hybrid. This really starts to make every product almost the same. All Indica will be 60/40 or 70/30, 80/20 and same for Sativa. Some strains will be 50/50. It is like people. If we keep interbreeding, all sapiens will be similar. Not the same, similar

1 Like

Ok. More info, very good.

So I opened the nursery up this morning & checked on trike development, and
HEY EVERYBODY, Iā€™VE GOT SOME AMBER TRIKES ON ONE OF MY BABIES! wow! After just one day short of 7 weeks from seed, wow, Iā€™ve got amber.

I FEEL LIKE A PROUD PAPA!!!

2 Likes

I just grew a purple Kush photo fem and got about 8ozs off her in a 64x60x22 closet with a white Russian and got 5.7 ozs off it.

3 Likes

That is awesome. I am jealous.

Dude, I believe we are similar, itā€™s just this skin color thing that throws some people off. :sunglasses: :smile: :alien: :v:t6: :vulcan_salute:t6:
My brothers & sisters from my universe come in purples, greens, blues, et al. :blonde_man:t6: :man_student:t6: : :woman_genie: :woman_scientist:t6: :woman_farmer:t6: :deaf_woman: :woman_red_haired: :woman_curly_haired::bearded_person:t6: :woman_white_haired: :woman_bald: :blonde_woman:t6: :man_red_haired: :man_curly_haired:

DMT
Thats awesome man are them autoflowering your working with

No they were photo fems Iā€™ve not done any auto yet this is only my fourth indoor grow. I grew outside and indoors in the 70s and 80s and then stopped until it became legal last year where I live. I will do autos eventually but I want to do some more photo build up my stash bin and oils and salves & what not first. then once I get that down to an art growing photos Iā€™m going to switch over to auto and play with them for a few grows probably next year sometime.

I am a member of a specie called the HUMAN RACE. I have many brothers and sisters, all shapes, sizes, colors.
I was once out strolling
One very hot summerā€™s day
When I thought Iā€™d lay myself down to rest
In a big field of tall grass
there I was
I was taken to a place The Hall of the Mountain King
I stood high up on a mountaintop
Naked to the world
There was long ones, tall ones, short ones, brown ones
Black ones, round ones, big ones
Crazy onesā€¦

1 Like

Ok, Ok, u r not the only one that can quote songs by War & Eric Burdon.
low rider donā€™t use no gas
low rider donā€™t drive too fast

"After all the jacks are in their boxes,
and the clowns have gone to bed,
you can hear happiness standing on downstream
footprints painted red
And the wind it whispers Maryā€¦

I just want to talk to you
I wonā€™t do you no harm
I just want to know about different lives
On this here peopleā€™s farm

I heard some of you got your families
living in cages dark and cold
some just stay there and dust away
past the age of old.

Is this true
Please let me talk to you

I just wanna know about
the rooms behind your mind
do I see a vacuum there
or am I going blind?

Or is it just the remains
of vibrations and echos long ago
things like love the world
and let your fancy flow

Is this true, Please let me talk to you
let me talk to you

I have lived here before
in the days of ice
And of course that is why Iā€™m so concerned
And I come back to find
the stars misplaced
and the smell of a world
that has burned
A smell of the world that has burned.

Yeah well maybe itā€™s just a change in climate
(guitar solo)

So where do I purchase my ticket
I just like to have a ringside seat
I want to know about the new mother earth
I want to hear and see everything

Awww shucks, if my daddy could see me now.

2 Likes

and Iā€™m wasted and I canā€™t find my way homeā€¦

1 Like

Hey yā€™all, my brain is on lockdown, can anyone tell me what brown splotches indicate?

@GOLLO I would need a photo to help diagnose that. Many deficiencies or toxicities can cause brown spots. I would need to see the pattern and color to tell you what it could be.

Everybody must get stoned
Here come the Rooster
Excuse me while I kiss the sky
War, huh, yeah, what is it good for
25 or 624
When you were a young boy, did you have a puppy https://youtu.be/IgxDuav133g?list=PLtO3qLgs5z6YALMhfm8EeM5-7Hm8n6gqk
So where were the spiders
While the fly tried to break our bones
My mind is set on overdrive
The clock is laughing in my face
A crooked spine
My senseā€™s dulled
Passed the point of delirium
On my ownā€¦ here we go

My eyes feel like theyā€™re gonna bleed
Dried up and bulging out my skull
My mouth is dry
My face is numb
Fucked up and spun out in my room
On my ownā€¦ here we go

1 Like

I just watched a video purporting to be a GDP with leaf color very similar to what Iā€™m seeing here.
I reckon itā€™s OK.
But I dunno.

round 'em up
move 'em out
77 sunset strip
Perry Mason
Captain Kangaroo
The Roadrunner
Howdy Doody
HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL
GUNSMOKE
WAGON TRAIN

@GOLLO GDP and Blueberry share similar genetics and coloring. DJ Short loved those blue and purple hues and those skunky berry smells.

with a piece of RAWHIDE! Swollen swollen swollen, gee my butt is swollen Raw Hide
Here is my GDP and it gets VERY PURPLE. THis is NOT under a burple light, this is outside daylight picture

I just cut her down 2/3 days ago. She is in the dry box and the purple leaves almost look black now. I got the weather to make her change color by exposing her to the cold, a little every day, then putting her back in the tent. This was taken on my phone OnePlus 7 pro

Crusader Rabbit - remember what his pals name was?

5 Likes

Well that is a beautiful bud I wish I could get around that with a camera for a little bitā€¦

1 Like

ā€œWhen I first met you
Didnā€™t realize
I canā€™t forget you
Or your surprise
You introduced me
To my mind
And left wanting
You and your kindā€

2 Likes

Was it Huckleberry Hound?
What about Ricochet Rabbit ?