Black Pearl Collection Grow

I put 3 each of the following into Jiffy Starter pods, soaked in a ph’d water and kelp solution, on Sunday September 14 @9pm:

• Black Pearl x Pineapple Thai
• Ace Panama x Pineapple Thai,
• SK1 x Black Pearl x Pineapple Thai
• AK x Black Pearl x Pineapple Thai.

So far, only the Ace Panama x Pineapple Thai had all 3 sprout; 2 each of the other strains. I placed the pods that germinated into solo cups today with an organic soil mix. I will see if the others germinate over the next few days.

Ace Panama x Pineapple Thai,

Black Pearl x Pineapple Thai

SK1 x Black Pearl x Pineapple Thai

AK x Black Pearl x Pineapple Thai

5 Likes

Sounds like good strains. Cant wait to see more

3 Likes

Oh I’m jelly…keep us updated on the grow.

2 Likes

Off to a good start!

2 Likes

Wow, sounds like some tasty genetics :drooling_face::fire: Can’t wait to see the grow progress :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

With everyone about a week old, one is less do to germinating behind the rest, I have noticed some fast growth on some. I think soaking the pods in the kelp water before putting the seeds in helped this across all my current grows.

Ace Panama x Pineapple Thai, seems to have the most consistent growth among all the plants.

2 Likes

Everyone got moved into 3/4 gallon pots last night. They will stay in them until they show sex. The Ace Panama x Pineapple Thai seems to have the most consistent growth across the 3.

3 Likes

Why do they stay in such small pots until they show dex??

I keep them in one gallon pots because I mix my own organic soils. Unless I am looking for a male to use for crossing, I do not want to waste the time and effort of moving them to 3 gallon pots. Just a personal preference for me.

2 Likes

@Raymundo I start my regs in 1 gallon pots too then cull after sexing then put in 3 or 5 gallon pots.

1 Like

Wanted to give a quick update on the grow. Between work travel, life and family,not a lot of time to update things. Or take as much care of the plants as possible.

Wanted to give a partial update on the grow. The plants are in day 49 of the flip.

These are now in the 5 x 5 Gorilla tent under an HLG650r and are much taller than their counterparts in a different flower tent. The flowers are dense, yet the stalks are thick enough to hold them. Since my pictures are limited, I may have to make a few posts

BP x PT is 36 inches. It has the lightest buds of the group in this tent.

AP x PT is 31 inches and the smallest of this group. Has dense buds.

This AP x PT is 31.5 inches and the like the other is one of the smallest in this group.

AK x BP x PT is 34.5 inches

1 Like

Looking amazing. Beautiful plants. Gotta love hlg lights. They are all I use.

1 Like