BLACK FRIDAY! Don't miss the deals!

What’s up everyone. Working hard to get back to a regiment of responding on the forum again. Taking over a lot of content response / answering questions on IG and YouTube again so if you have questions and drop them on @homegrownworld on IG or HGCC’s YouTube, I’m getting to them over the next few days!

Which also includes here!

Now doing so I wanted to remind everyone that there are massive BLACK FRIDAY sales over at homegrowncannabisco.com like Double Up Deals! I get asked all the time for codes or when deals happen so I’m trying to be better about posting when deals happen!

Thank you everyone for the support! For those wondering why I don’t respond on IG on my personal page anymore or FB, I’m silenced / permabanned. So there’s that lol.

Discord is still being worked on and soon will be released!

Happy Growing everyone and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Was wondering wtf man tried talking to for weeks just gave up thought it was finished. Yall should do a telegram group. No bans or bs post what we want.

I tried to hunt you down too…nice to see you again. Really need some help around here. Right in time for Christmas…DIE HARD!!! DRY HARD!!! WHoooooooo! image

This was a joke? HMMMMM…I don’t find it funny. image