Beginner here! 1st clones need help

Went with HPS it covers more area

Ya shit man you’re going to do great . Definitely get some good harvest with those lights. Hey if you ever want to sell a cutting or 2. That would be dope. But I live in northern Cali. I have quite a few feminized seeds too

Thanks it’s nice to meet people like us lol

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more. Thanks again

1 Like

Updates on Clones… I’ve noticed the purple stems and I’ve been adding (more) cal-mag to my waterings and feedings, currently waiting to see results. I’m not sure if its going away of if I should add more. Any suggestions? Both clones are purpling so it has to be in the feeding right? (Just defoliated about 3-4 days ago)

1 Like

@GrowDaddy what strain is it?

1 Like

If it has purple heritage purpling of stems can be caused buy the slightest amounts of stress. Just me but I would get some stakes going pretty soon. If they are leaning this early there is a good chance it can fall over during handling. I dont know why but some plants are solid as a rock while there clone mates wobble.

1 Like

Top: HeadBand 2
Bottom: Banana OG

Thank you!! Very much appreciated!

See if the discoloration is around the stem or only the side exposed to the lights.

From what I can see, it seems to be all around but not actually taking over the plant.

Near the tops f the plants…do not worry or concern. If you are cal/magging and it is a nute issue, that suffices. Can be like @Jared says…stress from defoliating, or just a genetic trait. Is it happening to ALL plants? Some? Purple / red stems can come from so many things. A Ph issue, stress, strong lights, nutes, genetics…we do not always assume it is a problem. As long as your plants are growing,showing good coloration on the leaves…let them grow

4 Likes

This helped a ton! Thanks a lot!