Beginner here! 1st clones need help

1 Like

The clones from my hells angel OG

2 Likes

That is beautiful oh. My. God. It’s so big

I have lots of different seeds but I really need to get some good cuttings. Anyone no of and honest places to get premium clones. I live in chico

Thank you it would have been bigger if I would have finished it in a 45 gallon. But I still go 1.5lbs off that one though. This year’s wedding cake is going to be amazing. I just grow for my wife and so I always get to pick the strains.

I’ve heard off hells fire og. Is hells angel og similar?

Chi town if so that’s awesome to no I can achieve this around this area

I think might be same because it also goes by hells og

I am trying self breeding with 3 of my clones in another month or so. It is suposed to be a exact replica of parent stock just in seed form. Actually you could do that with any (super plant) just reveg it after harvest then
Force a branch of it to turn male with colloidal silver and walla. At least i hope it works that good. We will see.

1 Like

That hells og is some serious fire. More of a fruity skunk rather than just the og pine funk!! Very nice you are going to really enjoy them!

I’ll post pic. Of mom

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks like you got dank on your hands​:call_me_hand::100: I think you are right about them being the same. The buds sure do! I waiting until the end of the month to cut my little one down. Im doing ak-47 when this cream is done

How many watts are you running even with a 1000 what led i keep my 14 inches . There never shown signs of light stress. The best part is they won’t stretch much more they’ll just get really thick

1 Like

End of first run ever all new to me for I just got my card few months ago yay for medical

1 Like

Right on man that’s the best part of growing is learning new techniques and tricks every grow. Its been the most rewarding and fun hobby I ever picked up. Good luck to you man. You are definitely on the right track. FYI 1000 watt fulspectrum led grow lights are only$60-$70 on Amazon. Happy growing

One tent auto on 600 w High pressure sodium-other tent photo On 2000 W wills Cree cob

Damn you got plenty of power my man

Cree cob pulls 400 w from wall