Barbershop/Salon talk ๐Ÿ˜‹

Oh my look at all this customers wanting a fresh trim

Has anyone ever tried juicing the leaves?

1 Like

My wife juices themโ€ฆShe makes a smoothie using: Organic spinach, leaves, piece of avocado (fat), piece of banana (sugar), chocolate protein, cocoa, sometimes some frozen mangoโ€ฆICE and blends in a VitaMiix pro 800 series. It has taken my glycemic index levels from 6.7 to 5.4
3 Likes

Thanks I was curious about it.
Iโ€™ll give it a go

Good tune, Great bandโ€ฆI had many of their albums

1 Like

Hey gabo, is that lemon grass in there with the ladies.? Nice looking garden too by the way. :+1:

Lol yes lemon grass :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OMG! Jethro Tull!! Brings back some great memories! When I played snare in a bagpipe band, a small group of us โ€œopenedโ€ for Jethro Tull when they played in Cleveland. Met and partied with Ian Anderson! Awesome stuff!!

2 Likes

The fight vs Arizona dry air

2 Likes

Looks like your plants got a bong! What are you using to mist them? Atomizer?
I got that Vegas airโ€ฆnot much different. I have to work to keep the rh up, specially at seeding time

Hey, anyone here from @dmtscravey ? Hope he is OK, he just fell off the planet and we all wanted to guess the DRY WEIGHT

1 Like

Iโ€™ll take a picture of it. I found it on the side of the street, did some minor modifications to it.

2 Likes

Ah, It is a reptile hum diferโ€ฆGood job, great McGuiverism

1 Like

How does this get put together? Iโ€™m very interested.

1 Like

The original diffuser was none functional due to
calcification so I removed it and added 1 1/2 pvc pipe. Itโ€™s my little moisture factory :factory:

1 Like

Where did you get the diffuser? Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m interested in. Thanks for your patience!

Not a problem! I found it on the side of the roadโ€ฆ trash day๐Ÿ™„.

1 Like

Ugh. Well, is that whatโ€™s itโ€™s called? A diffuser?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D8DDNJY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_FQK6WE4PF3NEH05PP7JR

This is similar

1 Like

Thank you! :v:t2: :evergreen_tree: :seedling: :shamrock: :herb: :ear_of_rice:

1 Like

The perm!

First week of flowering

3 Likes