Back from surgery

Had surgery this morning! Came home, relaxed, and took a nap.

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo did you tell the Doctor what that Pine Cone Smell was? :tanabata_tree:

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo Hope You’re Better Today bro

:triumph: My Pain Killer

2 Likes

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo feel better man! Stay lifted and keep that pain away :blush::fire:

2 Likes

Yes sir! Preciate it brotha. Thats the plan.

2 Likes

Glad you’re home and relaxing with Mari, hope you’re feeling no pain and a speedy recovery :pray::point_up::raised_hands::100::sunglasses:

1 Like

Preciate it brother! Herbal Meds working just fine for me.

@Dabbindeebo Mary Jane is the only physical therapist I trust. And she’s always on call. Keep blazin and get well soon

1 Like

Definitely the best thing to do after surgery. Time to chill and forget it all!!!

1 Like

Hah! I had minor surgery on my right hand last week. Did a bowl and I could think of nothing except that I couldn’t move my fingers in the cast. Claustrophobia! It was sativa, should have done indica, more relaxing. Switched to whisky until they removed the cast. The week off the weed made it work better. Heal quickly, I hope all goes well for you.

2 Likes

my wifes pony begs to get rode so i saddle her for the wife then she says her fanny already hurts so i get to ride which was actually my plan. Oh Boy, am i paying for it now but i’m Paying it Back :innocent:

with my Kief over Sugar Waxed Gorilla Glue #4 Fem. Buds @Bushdoc

2 Likes

Get lifted my friend!!:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hang On i will …Again!!! @Dabbindeebo :triumph:

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo <-- Cool Profile Name

1 Like

i’m always out of likes. Happy Days make me Like Crazy

1 Like

Preciate it! All my homeboy back home call me Deebo. Started during high school football and just stuck.

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo Yay Football !!! and UFC on ESPNplus :desktop_computer:

1 Like

Hope all is well!! Enjoy your smoke

1 Like

Yes sir, all is well. Covering nicely. This Friday will be a month out from surgery.

1 Like