Back again, autoflower stealth grow

Strain is gold leaf, it’s an auto, hlg lights, soil isn’t anything special, Chem nutrients, also have so cal mag and big bud for the grow

1 Like

3 Likes

Been a while, anxious to get this girl grown up lol feel like this is my first time again, checking on her every 5 minutes lol

1 Like

Looks like you’re off to a good start. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

This is the 4th time I’ve grown a gold leaf auto, every time I do my buds turn out less dense than I want or less dense than any other time I’ve grown

1 Like

How much air you have going in your grow

1 Like

Lower temps and humidity in flower. I tried this with some success, small amount in every watering after first week of flower. TPS Bloom .4-5-3. Stop two weeks before harvest. It’s light enough that I was still able to provide bog bloom additives later in flower with it. Really helped leaf and stalk strength. Stalk girth and strength being keys to better nute uptake and bigger buds.
Edit: if you run higher temps try using a co2 release above plants with plenty of air flow to build buds.

1 Like

It’s in my closet rn, but the door stays open and the fan I have is way more than what I need for this 2x2, it was originally bought for a 4x4, however, this is the first time I’ve grown this strain in my closet, the previous times it was in my bedroom and spare room

2 Likes

Temps rarely get over 80°, also I have some 3 part Chem nutes as well as calmag and some big bud for the buds when she’s in flower

1 Like

Have you tried airated water with air stone every watering

1 Like

I’ve not my friend. But I do not think airflow is the issue as I’ve grown other plants in the same way, and also my fan is a bit to big for my 2x2 tent, it’s got my closet like a wind tunnel lol

1 Like

3 Likes

I guess I grow deffertent then most i pull alot more air in then goes out i crowd air flow going out i look at it as pull more in mixes with the heat air changes the temperature

2 Likes

Uploading: 20211111_190046.jpg…

1 Like

What the crap it won’t upload my pics

1 Like

5 Likes

You know, I probably have the ideal growing conditions. Large house on 18 acres in the southern mountains.
Big grow tent, all the equipment, fans, blowers, times, instruments, etc. I’m using pre-mixed Mix-A-Soil and DI water.
But you are growing the shit out of me. LOL
That looks great. I am struggling to just get some bud. As they say, knowledge is power.

2 Likes