Autos on 12/12?

Where did seed come from @SlingShot is it regular seed

smart concept…let the photo dictate the lights. I do that when growing photo with auto. My autos do fine on 12/12 after the flip for the photo. The difference for the 4-6 hrs extra light is minimal. What I do find is TRAINING becomes a big issue. Photo and auto have very different height constraints so make sure you train your photo to live in an auto environment for height control or they block the light / crowd the room

1 Like

Your photo you going to have to keep it contained it will grow up fast or is it alot smaller than the autos or the same size @SlingShot

Yeah, you are right. It is about 12 days younger. It was a fill in for a lost auto seedling.
But it just took a growth spurt.
It is actually growing out more than up.
This all might be moot in a couple of days after I see the sex.

Can you send a picture of all of them see the size difference

Yea and it might be awhile before you can sex that photo

:beers::beers:same here n it seems like the autos BOGO arnt really good…i got 2 outta 8 seedlings to grow of Sour diesiel.

My tallest Auto with the photo Bruce on the right.

Still trying to get the gender on this puppy. It is growing with 3 autos that are in flower stage. I am not going to let it flip until I know the gender.
I saw on You-Tube where they are doing sexting pre-flower.

I am keeping the light at 18/6 even though the Autos are in Flower. If push comes to shove, I’ll keep this in Veg until I harvest the Autos!! I do not want to pollenate my girls.

It is two weeks younger than my autos.

if you don’t flip it, you won’t be able to determine the sex.

2 Likes

maybe its the beer or maybe its the weed but @Mrb53004 your statement 'if you don’t flip it, you won’t be able to determine the sex." made me laugh…thanks for that my friend

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:you gotta life its skirt to tell for sure these days…

2 Likes

autos under 12/12 stretch a bit more and yield less but the quality is on point.

Monsanto was purchased by Bayer Corp. In 2018… Foxfarm is not owned by them.