Autoflower seeds

Welcome Jram…haven’t heard the Kessil brand for quite some time. They were one of the leaders years ago but new studies found that the Green and Yellow spectrum is very important in the Full spectrum range and these lights concentrated on the upper and lower ranges.
Autos- you can run 24/0 but I prefer 20/4. I find the NAP time helps the plant be more resilient. Resilience can be as important as GROWTH.
A completely sealed room - make sure you get some CO2 in there, else where is it getting it from if the room is sealed?

Good Luck

1 Like

A bit of fungi for co2.

Also, couldn’t resist the deal on this new even spectrum kessil, I will have to look again for model, it is smart control with spectrum dimming capabilities with power dimming too. I had just installed quite a few for some indoor rubber trees and Norfolk pines in an industrial office lol, install and operation was great.

either a bag or 2 depending on environment size…or even get

and have a companion plant. Just make sure if you add the CO2, do not forget to get the temps up…

The model is c360, come with a pivot bracket, color and power dials, CATV hook ups for lighting control and a focus aspect

@Mrb53004 how’s that gold leaf auto and the blueberry x big devil doing?

The Gold leaf was fantastic, came and went…Cristin liked it a lot. I thought you were working on a strain for her insomnia / pain that utilized this genus. You had also mentioned some edibles you might be sending my way
…I used STS and seeded 1 bud. ( my chemist partner made an A/B solution…I mix what is needed only)…seeds are a little immature but they may sprout.
The Blu/BDev did not make it
May have been bacteria in my germination area…couldn’t get past the tail popping out

I am in an unsure position as my landlord has been a nightmare about moving out, selling the house…Rents just went bonkers here and I do not think I can replace the space I have for4 growing…maybe if I use a garage but then I am restricted…My stress level has been way up there. It made me think about Kmac. That is why I kicked in so much for the GOFUNDME…I could not imagine being uprooted like that no matter how much it could be based on my own actions…or that of others. No one should have to endure that

Hope all is well with you. I watch your progress…BTW, I am almost ready for kicking off my site. I know I asked before about you being a part of it. My plant was / is to make an
“Ask The Doctor” section, featuring MDBuds (or what ever acronym you would desire)…
I will not do that without your full consent
I improved the solution a little, adding more BI, Protease Inhibitors and Potassium / Vit c to raise the BRIX score. Seems a little more effective against insects and mold. I used the “residue” cleanse method to test some bud I clipped. IMHO, it improved the taste and by far outperformed H2O2. Every time I used the h2o2, the buds got funky…it definitely affected their taste and not for the better. It also changed the dry / cure process. Something just wasn’t right with those buds after curing…messed up the chlorophyll conversion somehow.
I have only germinated a handful of seeds since I am unsure of future residence…I am moving my AG indoors along with GDP clone. I sprouted some GG4/GDP photos and will move one of them inside too. I am working on soil / additives / amendments that seem to be working very well. I am seeing about adding these to my site…many of my supplies come from coastal Ca and I have to insure availability.

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 I am still working on those cultivars. I just had to take a break for the summer because of supply and electricity costs. Couldn’t finish my shed as needed and I couldn’t run my lights without the ac and the bill would have been horrendous without having my shed rebuilt and insulated. I am getting back to it now though as it is cooling down enough here that I can start some seeds under my qb2000 without the heat killing everything.

The gummies will be finished soon. I had to get my rso mix right. Mixed some critical purple and bbxbd with some red poison and gold leaf. So it has a complex terpene profile conducive to treating pain and inflammation with a roughly 2:1 thc to cbd ratio.

Next step is just putting the gummies together.

I’ll still be sending some gummies and gold leaf out to you. Everything has just been delayed due to covid and my work schedule but I’m still working on it all.

As far as the website just shoot me an email when you are ready and will discuss a game plan.

Keep up the hard work man and I hope things work out for you. :call_me_hand::metal::v:

1 Like

I have just about given up on SUMMER grows…they just stress me out. Joy turns to anxiety…over cost of a/c, special handling, shade trellises, silica, DE, tan and insulated containers, chilling water…and I am losing 50% avg crop (outdoors) and thin wispy buds (heat stress). The desert is just not conditioned to summer grows and electric costs just keep going up up up. It is enough to keep my home cool at a livable temp when outside is plus 110°F for over 3 months
I will email you privately on the site game plan

2 Likes

I have hooked up a couple solar panels w/ an inverter and some 24v storage cells to supplement my electric costs. It’s worked great so far.

@Mrb53004 so I finished my rso today that I made with the autos. My lady tested it. She said she had tingles head to toe after it kicked in and not a single bit of muscle pain or joint aches so that’s a good sign. It helped her focus and complete tasks and greatly boosted her mood. She was smiling and giggling pain free. Said it helped her fatigue. Made her super hungry though and gave her really bad dry mouth. Now 4 hours later it’s mellowing out and she says she’s ready for bed. She still has tingles head to toe but now the energy is mostly gone. Still is in lifted spirits but is ready for bed. I’ll let you know in the morning how well she slept but I’m fairly certain I got the mix right with the combination of autoflower buds I used. Should be good to use from mid day on until bed.

I’ll be using it to make those gummies.

3 Likes

@Mrb53004 alright so here’s the update. My lady woke up when I got home from work and said the tingles were gone but she still had a mild body high and a solid head high at 5 am. She took the RSO at 9pm. We went back to bed. She woke back up at 11 saying she slept pretty good with it but was still high and is still at this moment at almost 3pm pst. So the potent pain killing effects last roughly 8 hours and the mild body high lasts for almost 18 hours and the head high is still going. At the peak the head high comes with auditory and visual distortion so definitely a good time for music or visually stunning art or tv/shows/movies or doing some arts/crafts playing video games etc… my lady also managed to get all the chores done with a smile so it wasn’t too overwhelming because the increased focus I guess took the edge off of the distortion. Pretty sure it should work for your lady. I’ll be making those gummies for sure now and I’ll get some out to you with the gold leaf. :grin::v::metal::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I thought for a moment there was a typo at the 5am but the 18 hour confirmation nailed it…that is quite amazing. With my wife being extremely resistant, I wonder what / how it will work for her
Thursday evenings are her band practice (pretty much the only external joy she seeks and the singing does hurt her upper vertebrae / neck muscles) so the musical side should be well appreciated. She is a concert pianist and now the backup promote to lead singer of her band (if she can work up the courage to sing in front of people…lol)
Her pain level has been extremely high lately as we await MRI’s to determine if there is an spinal fluid leakage at the base of the brain stem and degradation of her vertebrae as c1,2 and lower lumbar are very painful. The insomnia is worse and she relies more and more on heavy Indicas to help…High thc counts for the pain

Looking forward and thanks so much

1 Like

@Mrb53004 each ml of the rso has about 250 mg of thc and about 100 mg cbd. I was aiming for 2-1 but got closer to 3-1. I’m making gummies using an ice cube tray so each gummie will have about 2 ml rso in it so each gummy with have 500mg thc and 200 mg cbd. To account for cbd degradation let’s just say it will become a 5-1 with 500 mg thc and 100 mg cbd per gummy. I set it up that way so a single gummy can be cut and dosed as needed and also to account for the roughly 50% cannabinoids that are lost through digestion and the liver.

Since this is a gummy…what do you consider shelf life of the cbd portion? What is the proper method to store, how long and what temp? Are rh factors involved?

@Mrb53004 shelf life is a few months in the fridge for the gummies. It degrades faster than thc but after you lose about 30% it slows down. The colder you keep it though the slower the cbd degrades. Rh is a small factor but the biggest factors are temperature and light exposure. I also add vitamin c powder to help preserve it longer and add a bit of tartness. Makes it taste more like real strawberry too.

2 Likes