Autoflower seeds

Beautiful. I hope you won’t be offended. I’m sharing some of your auto seeds with my friend in FLA. She and her hubs need seeds that are low maintenance.

I do not TAKE offense. Nothing is better than helping those in need. I used to stop and help people who broke down on the side of the road. They wanted to pay me. I asked that they pay it forward tenfold and ask everyone they help to do the same

Did you keep the Frankenstein? You should grow that one for yourself…a true GREEN MONSTER

4 Likes

Will it fit within my parameters of time?

NO, Frankenstein will be short, stout and thick buds but pushes out to 11 weeks or more
DO not over feed or over water if you want to finish by 3/31, whatever you decide. The Alaskan purple is ONE of the fastest but she is SO GOOD, you might want to save her for when you have the time
Yo know, you can plant a PHOTO period and take her right into flower if you are running your lights 12/12
I WOULD STRETCH OUT SOMETHING i HAVE RATHER THAN START SOMETHING NEW. If you have an auto going, transplant to a larger container and you can usually extend 2/3 weeks of grow time
I have GSC AUTO I seeded 10/1 and she is NOT FINISHED! I went from 1 gal to 3 gal to 5 gal container…She just keeps going…@Kronic has a stream of one of his girlfriends plant that has reached over 100 or 120 days

2 Likes

I don’t have an auto going. I mean, I will start the Alaskan, for sure because now we’ve talked it up. I have faith that I can enjoy her like I should, but she will be the only new one I plant. Yay!!! :crazy_face:

PS: I’m too narcissistic for this thread. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

OK, keep her thirsty…,.Do not overfeed her…you might JUST make it. If not, just set her up for extracts / hash…butter

2 Likes

She will not be set up for extracts and butter. I will follow your tutelage, okay? I am an extension of you, just like the greenhorns I taught.

2 Likes

Ok, ok, okay…I am glad you will WAIT…I would rather see you succeed, especially with the Alaskan Purple…You will LOVE IT
If you want, go for the Frankenstein. Not sure if I sent f1/2 or f4. If f1/2, I got more and will gladly share, that is what we do

3 Likes

Well, about that…I’m not waiting, but I believe I will have the time and attention required. I dropped my bean yesterday. :star_struck: Also, check your email.

2 Likes

‘Alaskan purple”, ‘Frankenstein’…I love all the different names and recommendations. I remember when the only choices were Acapulco gold or Red Colombian (or Mexican).

2 Likes

Your mention of Alaskan Purple intrigued me…but I’m not finding it at HGC? Do you have another company you would recommend?

You just had to put the word ‘LOVE’ in al caps, didn’t you? LOL…that’s what really interested me!

1 Like

That’s my problem, too. Doesn’t matter if it’s weed or what…if someone else loves and swears by something, I start asking myself ‘why don’t you have that? Why don’t you go FIND that?’ and before you know it, I’m sitting there with (whatever) in my lap asking myself ‘Why did you get that?’

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Full disclosure: I don’t think I’ve ever met any dispensary-bought weed that I didn’t like to some degree)

CaptainZ

4 Likes

We are restricted to link alternate seed sites. I can mention I got it at Seedsman but I buy here because it is NOT EUROPE and I do not have to wait close to 2 months to get my seeds and thee are COMPARABLE seeds right here, just a week away
Cap’n, you are so correct…

4 Likes

See what y’all have done? I’m over here wondering what y’all are excited about. I have a problem and it’s buying seeds. Hahahaha!

What’s better for a new canna grower who’s not new to growing medicinal flowers and herbs:

Gorilla Glue Auto
White Widow Auto
Blueberry Auto

1 Like

LOL…and it’s also pretty bad when you have a buzz and you read that someone ‘loves’ something. It’s way to easy to pop on Amazon and know you can have it delivered to your home in a matter of days!

In my state there are no dispensary’s…

1 Like

Blueberry…out of this list. Blueberry auto is one of the easiest auto flower to grow. Grows more compact and finishes quicker, at just 8 weeks from germination, which usually means 9-10 weeks…this might be one you can finish by Mar 31 if lucky

2 Likes

Not for me. For my friends, one of which I emailed you about. She needs something short and sweet per her request. Photos and lights will come later. Need to scale back on the recovery stress from illness and hospice parent. I feel like this will help as an entry point, do you?

If I sent you enough Frankenstein, send her one of those!

1 Like

Okay. Thank you!! Adding words to pass the test.

Bubblegum auto, first grow… using a kessil 350 magenta and another kessil fixture with more of a blue array for veg state. Temp and humid control indoor setting. Grow room is completely sealed with organic bug barrier, a layer of commercial grade visqueen and a layer of 1” sound board. Sealed besides exhaust from fan and carb filter…organic dirt grow and keeping ph between 5.8 and 7.0. Have planned for anything, I feel…Any tips? What light cycle should I go with for an elite crop? Wish me luck,

1 Like