Autoflower second grow indoors

Good morning friends, I think I’m on track with my grow (seedings sprouted on 10/8) I would appreciate anyone(s) that looks at my pups and offer their advice. Thank you

1 Like

@Shameless1963 they look healthy but because they are so tall that might tell me your light is too far away…I decided to try the free auto seeds I get with my Photo seeds to see how they would do in my set up. I put the sprouted seeds in rockwool on 13 Oct .and in DWC on 18th… and this is what they look like today…left is Deelite and right is White Widow.

3 Likes

Yes i agree with @retiredoldguy i would tie them down and bring lights closer how far away are your lights

1 Like

Lights are about 18" away. Tie down, how would I do that? I topped them about a week ago.

1 Like

Those are beautiful. That’s what I would like to achieve.

what kind of light do you have…the less expensive lights, you can run a lot closer because they don’t put out as much…you may need to bring closer than 18 inch…watch the leaves for curling up to let you know oops too close…she will recover if you do put the light too close after you raise the light again

I would tie in down if it was me and what kind of lights are you using @Shameless1963

Two of these 600w each at 100%

1 Like

I will lower lights and report in a week, thanks guys.

1 Like

@Shameless1963 I searched and couldn’t find this exact model but it appears to be LED and if it is yes lower it

1 Like

They are LED’S and I will lower them. Thank you.

2 Likes

Retiredoldguy, I like that username

2 Likes

The lights look to be the P600s, which are actually 95w. For a time it was popular with the budget light manufacturer to label them this way, as “equivalent to a 600w” which is a bit of an over claim.

A cheap hack for getting some more light on them is to line your walls and floor with silver gift wrapping paper.

1 Like

I’m on it! And those lying bastards claiming a 95w light is a 600w light.

I just looked and you are totally right, it was my mistake, it says 95w in the description. Thanks.

stretch really never hurt a plant, to a degree. Learn LST training to prevent them from getting too tall for the tent. It really means bending them gently (little at a time, doesn’t have to be all at once…tie down with a pipe cleaner)
What I would do is add a little more N (nitrogen), they look like they could handle more N and it will spur growth. Otherwise, they look HEALTHY

I’ll try it and add some nitro, thanks

1 Like

@Shameless1963 here’s an easy method

3 Likes

Love it! I’m going to work on that today.
Thank you.
BTW, your pictures are beautiful and inspirational

1 Like

I noticed a big difference in a day, thanks

4 Likes