Autoflower second grow indoors

You started them on Oct 8, there well over a month old, by this time you should have branches and flower, this could be do to a number of factors, there overstretched, your pH is off, did you transplant? Have you fed? When did you start? I wait till there is 3 sets or 3 weeks old, or whoever sold you the bean’s messed up, look at the nodes by this time you should definitely be able to sex them and should see 2 v shaped pistils at nodes there plenty old enough, if you see 2 vertical spikes and no pistils you were given f1 or f2 seeds and they will never flower, however if plants are clearly female cutting the cycle to 12/12 may induce flowering, Pic is a grow I started 28 days ago, all plants are female, if your going to run autoflowers I suggest Methisto there USA store will open tomorrow at 3pm EST if your going to buy be logged in and ready bc they sell out in minutes, good luck. these plants are 28 days from sprout and are about were there supposed to be at this time in the grow, autoflowers do not like stress or overfeeding, it won’t let me post pics bc it says there to many gigabytes, this also happened last time so since I can’t post pics will put this site in spam, am on thc farmer my name is Edinburgh if you want you can go there and see multiple grows I have finished and this grow, a better site anyway with very knowable people willing to help, so goodbye Goodluck and God bless.

2 Likes

Goodbye, @snoleperd76!

I think they look fine, I see the “pistil” hairs where they’re supposed to be, and the growth tips look to me like they’re beginning to flower.

I admire your organization. Do you use the aromatherapy candles for supplemental CO2? :grin:

2 Likes

Good morning, I really appreciate your lengthy comment. I am new at this, with that being said, I have a lot more mistakes to make meaning I would bet money the PH levels are off and so on. I will learn by trial and error most importantly I will learn from good people like yourself taking the to help people like me with advice from their experiences. I will be checking the levels.
Thank you, have a safe Holiday.
P.S. I bought my seeds from ILGM.

2 Likes

Good morning, thank you.

1 Like

You can start some LST. That will help. They look healthy. Great job . :+1:

1 Like

There grower’s on here also 50+years growing @snoleperd76 don’t you dare put this sight down if you don’t like this sight get the hell off of it

1 Like

:v::laughing: i looked at that place leperd talked about and i didn’t see shit for nothing. LAFFY MY FRICK’N ASS OFF

2 Likes

:crazy_face: Happy Thunk Giving

1 Like

Snoturd needs to find a different hobby.

1 Like

pics here Edit at 3:4

1 Like

@DollarBill you been hunting any this year

1 Like

@Daddy1971 earlier this year I went to New Mexico and crawled on my belly for my best ever Pronghorn summer sausage :+1:

taking care of 11 deer stands i havn’t really wanted to clean a deer this year but I’ve seen several monster bucks harvested

1 Like

Hoping for a Trophy on this one so i can clone a few.

24 hours (Mochalope Regular - 1/8th GG4 Regular) This one seed could make or break a breeding.

I got this one other day hopefully no one minds

with a crossbow

4 Likes

Never seen one that red of a seedling

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 Nice Shot :boom: yeah, i look at seedlings with a black light checking for early signs of deseases

@DollarBill i see yeah he was chasing doe’s i started use estrus bleat he walked right underneath my stand i have one alot bigger than him on my property he’s unpredictable they started harvest corn, soybean once they start its really hard to get up with them because the doe’s go to the fields

1 Like

Chicken fried backstrap is my favorite.Also makes the best gravy…
.S. The pot plants also look good

2 Likes

Here in ky you can harverst one buck and doe’s are unlimited in my zone i like deer hunting but i love turkey hunting its more of a challenge i took one buck 4 years ago it scored 203 1/4 boone and crochet got it in Appalachian mountains and i was in the woods for weeks after him on and off this time of the year when there after doe’s that’s when they let there guard down but i mainly go after smaller ones now to make jurky for grand kids they love it and can’t get enough lol

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 @Wildbill We jerky half a deer every other year and split it with my 5 high school buds that have managed to stay alive 68 plus years. One deer a year in AZ, but we have four species Coes, White Tail, Mulies and Black Tail Mulies. Also, I partner with a gent that owns half a mountain. He controls 11 stands. I take care of the stands year around as far as keeping them clean and he pays me for my work and plot planting twice a year. My wife answers the phone for hunt info. We’re full usually 3 years in advance. I do most my deer hunting out of state these days. Deer, Pronghorn and Elk are my Great Escape