Approaching week 4 of flower

White Widow is looking fantastic! I was concerned for a bit because i thought i had autos and not photos but then they are no where near finishing. So all is good. These are awesome genetics… hands down the best Widow ive grown. I got to help my brother grow his but he got his seeds from amsterdam and the buds turned out fluffy and stemmy. This is also the first time ive had a plant actual start swelling like i would expect😁thanx guys. Cant wait to show you my end product

12 Likes

By the looks of them you have about 5 to 6 weeks left give or take whats your flowering time on them @metaridley

4 Likes

8-10 weeks. Im hoping for a 10 weeker. :+1:

4 Likes

There looking good your right on schedule looks like nicely done beautiful plants my friend

3 Likes

@metaridley :+1: Super Premo! what lights do you have? how high do you have your lights from the canopy? Awesome Grow

3 Likes

These are spider farmer. I have 3 1000watt lights in my 4×4 and theyre 22in from the plants. At one point in veg it did burn them a bit so i dimmed all 3 by 25% for a week then turned them back up when i pit them in flower. 18hrs was too long for them with 3, but 12 hrs is fine. I had 2 lights but there was a huge area wbere plants werent getting any so i added the 3rd.

4 Likes

Where did you buy the seed?

3 Likes

Homegrown cannabis. They do seem to be a little more costly 4 seeds for 92$ sometimes their on sale buy one get one😁

5 Likes

Thanks. Wasn’t sure, but it’s good to know.

3 Likes

Your WW looks dreamy @metaridley !

Definitely keep posting pics as they get near harvest

4 Likes

@metaridley Nice set up

3 Likes

Beautiful plants nice job happy growing

3 Likes

Nice plants @metaridley ! How long in veg did you leave them before flip?

2 Likes

Mine sound like your brothers. Very leafy & stemmy lots of bud sites tho!

I have about 4 -5 weeks. They say flower is 9 for WW . I hope my WW turns out smokable even if it looks weird growing😉

5 Likes

Only 7 weeks. I figured it would take it a week to transition into flower then i would get a stretch but the stretch never came… unless it was already in fllower when i transplanted on the 18th or 19th of dec. I did notice a huge growth spurt prior to transplant which prompted repotting

2 Likes

Yours are looking good🥰

2 Likes

Looking good healthy no tip burning good job!

2 Likes

Sorry its viparspectra not spider farmer lol

1 Like

How did you fit 3 1000 watt lights in a 4x4 and that seems like overkill…3000 watts? 4x4? Maybe a mistype?

1 Like