Another Indoor Grow

Both Lemon Skunk, one Super Fruit 90 and one Blue Cookies were male. All four are gone now.

Did some LST on the Blue Dream and it is filling out nicely. I took 5 clones from her. 3 have rooted and been replanted. The other 2 should be in a couple of days.

The Blue Cookies is just grow straight up, but hopefully fill out some more

The Green Crack and SF90 have not shown sex yet. I am hoping since they are taking this long, they are females.

Blue Dream

Blue Cookies

Green Crack

Hawaiian Haze Clone

Super Fruit 90

4 Likes

@Raymundo bro,Very Pretty Girls

2 Likes

Raymondo, at this point, what is your opinion on seeding directly in the container…better, easier, bigger, smaller, quicker, worse? I always start ole fashion paper towel method, into a dome box using peat, then into containers. Autos I transplant (to extend grow time, like re-vegging…messes up the hormone activity).

1 Like

Hey Mike,

I have tried germinating directly into the soil. I had averaged about 75% germ rate. Not sure if it is strain specific I did have some so better then others that way. However, there are way too many factors and I did way too small of a sample size to really mean anything. In the end I can not say I saw any advantage to doing it that way, but probably more disadvantage. Just my opinion.

All we look for are opinions. I was a hydro grower ( over 2500 sq ft) and bought clones. Then I started growing outdoors and would start all my seeds indoors in peat pods 36mm, to 3" peat cups to 5" peat cups and into the outdoor containers. Now I grow Auto only for the winter, in a tent. I have been using the same method but am thinking to switch it up so I look for opinion, statistics from others. I go from peat pods directly to a 1gal cloth bag, transplant to 2 or 3 and sometimes 5 gal cloth bags (depending on the actual planting, not strain). I am thinking to start directly in the 1 gal cloth bags since I have 32sq ft space in my tent. Since I am only doing auto at this time of year, I am thinking to so like SOG (many plants) in 1 gal and let them go, kind of like the solo cup contests…I can easily fit 20 in just half my tent and use the other side to start getting ready for photo’s for springtime. I live in Vegas and spring can start as early as Feb.

@Mrb53004 @Raymundo I have found personally that germination is better (above 85% which is the natural germination rate for cannabis) when you first score the seeds, then sterilize in 1/3 h202 2/3 distilled water or 1/10 milk and 9/10 distilled water for 30 minutes to 1 hour, then soak in a mixture of 1 tsp molasses 1 tsp liquid kelp to 1 gallon water for 24 hours, then germinate in coco discs paper towels or rockwoll soaked in molasses liquid kelp and distilled water mixture. It increases germination rate to 90-95% as long as you maintain a ph of around 6.

1 Like

@MDBuds :v:

1 Like

finally done helping a friend

8 Likes

@DollarBill you taking a clone?

1 Like

Great looking buds…

1 Like

@MDBuds nah, just testing some Roaring Root Boost :shushing_face: here’s 24 Hours and 3 Clones for One Plant

:smiley: 11 Weeks :hugs:

4 Likes

Is that a clone under the clear cup?? If so, when will you put it it’s own pot, and will that bother the other plant in the bucket

1 Like

If your soil is not compact, you can scoop out seedlings you have sprouted. Many times, when I seeded right into the container, I would put 3/4 seeds all around. Then transplant them or just leave the best one to grow and kill off the rest. There will not be enough root / deep enough yet to bother the other plant. Remember, you do not always have to have your plant in the middle of the container. I offset mine so it makes it easier to LST.

3 Likes

@Adcrag

3 Likes

15days old all is well

2 Likes

@DollarBill :+1:t4::+1:t4: how old is your girl??

Here is what is growing in my Gorilla now.

Hawaiian Haze. It is 42" tall and 48" in diameter. It is 40 days into flower.

7 Likes

WOW! really nice…they are doing great

1 Like

Those girls have HUGE buds forming

1 Like

I have new grow started just starting to top all of them they are looking great seeds from HCC no problems

1 Like