Amber trichomes?

Anytime you like.

Some like a higher percentage of amber, some less.

I harvest mine at about 20%

Yours looks amazing :wink:

Appreciate your input Khatru. I do stress out about too early or too late. I just keep reading everybody’s opinions. Everyday is a learning experience. Happy growing everyone. I’ll keep ya posted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As long as they’re at least all cloudy, you can chop them at any time, depending on the effects you’re going for.

Congrats on a very successful grow!

Bubba K is an Indica dominant strain, one of the best. It is already a sedative so I would harvest now unless you just desire to melt into the couch /bed after toking

2 Likes

Thx Khatru, I feel fortunate they turned out so nice for my first indoor grow!

1 Like

Thx Mike Mrb for your input over the last few weeks. Now if I can successfully cure them. We got up to 118 last week. Today is a balmy 110. Stuff wants to dry out fast here in Phx. I’m gonna hang it in the tent where i can control the temp. I/ll keep it around 75? for drying? Should give me a slower dry yea? RH 45 - 50?

Us too…my yard hit the 120"s…lost a few…
drying . curing I like a slow dry…I actually wet trim (at least the big stuff…in the winter, I leave the big fan leaves on, I spray with my mold preventer… and place it in my garage fridge…If I need a little air, I have a usb pc fan rig I stick in there but usually not…perfect drying - around 45F, 45rh…
Curing…I trim and that shake is for my tincture/s…I cure in jars min 30 days but usually my sweetie cannot wait that long…I get a nice smooth smoke…
See if you can get the temps down a little more…55F is good

Dont know if i can get the temp down to 55. Gonna try my best. Off to work now. Chop and dry a little later this afternoon. Thx for everything. I’ll letya know how its turning out. plants been in the pitch black for almost 48 hours