AeroGarden Grow - 4 weeks in

Alrighty. It’s been 4 weeks and, boy, has she grown. If you followed last weeks post, you’ll see I removed the four big leaves at the top exposing all the goodness underneath. She recovered quite nicely. So the usual weekly water change and nutes. Heat and humidity are a constant battle but I feel I’m keeping up with it pretty good. Added a fan for circulation per suggestion. Also, started LST but due to circumstances I’m leaving the main stem straight (for now at least) and bending out the stems that came off the main. There are 4 large, 2 medium and 2 small for a total of 8. I think that’s all this unit will be able to handle. Ok, maybe I should say it’s enough for me to handle. Lol.

Did the best I could with pics. They don’t do her justice at all.

@Mrb53004, @kmac03, @DollarBill, @Jared, @MDBuds, @dmtscravey. If I forgot anyone I’m sorry.

8 Likes

She is looking beautiful! I just discovered I can set a reminder to come see this every day. Now I won’t be lost. 2020-12-27T06:00:00Z2021-02-28T06:00:00Z

6 Likes

@kmac03 i have several friends in Chicago that grow

5 Likes

@Kimmyann253 Wow hun, they grow fast in a Aero-Garden

3 Likes

Yea. I’m noticing. Lol

3 Likes

I’m lost? I know that’s nothing new, but can I have more context?

4 Likes

Which part are you lost with??

4 Likes

The Chicago reference from @DollarBill.

4 Likes

@kmac03 @Kimmyann253 @Khatru @Adcrag @MDBuds @dmtscravey @dmzimmie @ Everyone Happy New Year :point_down:

6 Likes

So beautiful! :v::fireworks::heart::tanabata_tree::herb:

5 Likes

Happy New Year to you too man!

And to everyone else as well :peace_symbol::v:

5 Likes

@kmac03 The Chicago reference from @DollarBill. :clown_face: they grow big grows in Chicago privately and have for 20 years.

4 Likes

I bet it’s heavenly to just stand amongst them.

4 Likes

@DollarBill I grew up in Chicago! 47th and Cicero! Was there last Christmas for my nephew’s wedding at the Witt - about a block from the Chicago Theater. My time there was during Mayor Daley’s tenure.

3 Likes

Beautiful!! What a way to do the new year. :heart:

2 Likes

That’s a good healthy looking plant there I enjoy short and stocky!!

3 Likes

You have Model hands

5 Likes

Who me?? Thanks. Now if the rest of me would follow suit I’d be good. Lol :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

You just need someone who recognizes your beauty, wherever it may lie

3 Likes

@kmac03 my peeps in Chicago didn’t like me until i won them over at a illegal Cannabis Grow Show :money_mouth_face: nothing fancy just our own Hybrid Seeds from breeding past and Maxxed Out THC Levels. Also, Trophies are good for one thing: Collecting Dust.

4 Likes