AeroGarden Grow - 4 weeks in

Depends on the metal. :wink: Of course, you did because you could. I see you. :pray:

3 Likes

@dmtscravey i love butchering and altering plants for the late Bud Growths. at my age ALL i have is plenty of time to Stay Away from the tents so I’m Always Surprized like when i water or feed my soil :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i opened this tent for a fresh pic since i took the upper pic this morning. :flushed:New 16 Hours of growth

Damn, i must be getting bored which is very easy for me to become :innocent: Happy New Year early like

4 Likes

@kmac03 Original Lemmon Kush Seed from back when, for a companion. i’m no good with cameras as the GG plant is perfectly centered in the bucket but never looks it

my wife said and i knew that GG plant would likely go male being all alone so i fixed it and gave Her a pal guy i hope to b.s. with

3 Likes

Hahaha! Do you know why I’m laughing? I’m the same way about the centering.

2 Likes

@kmac03 the Wider the soil container is :roll_eyes: the Bigger the grow… so centering the plant as a seedling is an advantage

Purple Rain :partying_face:

5 Likes

Well, damn. I need her in my life. But, you already knew that.

3 Likes

Holy shit. You get rid of one blanket and she just grows another, with even more leaves. Thankfully, it’s a nice even canopy so far. Everything is growing as it should be.

@Mrb53004. When do you trigger the flowering stage?? It’s coming soon right??

I added the model hands in there for ya. :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

@Kimmyann253, I’m in love!!! You could make bouquets for weddings!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Now that’s an idea!!!

2 Likes

You can FLIP (induce) Flowering any time by adjusting the lights on/off schedule. Remember, you will get a STRETCH when she goes in to flower. The longer you let her veg, the more topping / fimming you do = more tops = more buds.
Decide if you just want it to go to flower for the experience or if you want to try and train her more in a horizontal plane. If you switch the lights to 12/12, she will start to flower. Once you do that, no peeking, no lights when it is sleep time. 12 hours STRAIGHT DARKNESS - Cannot turn lights off and yet have it in a lit room or room where you turn lights on/off.
It is up to you. At this point you have:
seeded, sprouted, grown, trimmed, trained. For a learning process, you only have flowering left to do. The choice is yours to FLIP or continue VEGGING. You can try pulling the branches down even more, or even topping the branches. This is practice time, nothing wrong, experiment all you want so you are prepared for a FULL GROW knowing what to expect
And yes, I noticed those beautiful hands / fingers that gently, lovingly caress those nodes
You can move the ties downs closer to the top of the branch

5 Likes

A very good one. You will be excellent at it.

2 Likes

All I can say is if your grows look as good as your nails you’ll have no problems. My wife and daughters have great nails, but those are amazing!!

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 Kimmy has the Areo Grow stuff down pat. Beautiful Plant

2 Likes

Wow @Kimmyann253 your plant is looking fabulous perfect spread out canopy looking good keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much!!! I think I will trigger the flower stage within the next couple of days just to make sure she doesn’t get too tall. My main concern will be the light leaks. I’ll have to curtain the door somehow to prevent light from getting in the small openings. Like Mike said, this is just so I know how to do it. This is my learning time.

Also, thanks for liking the nails. I like shaking things up and doing things different. Would you believe I’m a phlebotomist. My patients like to tease saying I could draw their blood using my nails. Lol.

3 Likes

That’s funny @Kimmyann253! My wife works in MRI and also does a lot of vein pricking for contrast and other things related to the exams. Her nails are nothing like yours though as she can’t due to what she does.

Keep up with that grow! You’re doing great!

2 Likes

Lady Drack. OK, I did this: cut out cardboard, used duct tape, made a box cover that covers the unit. I have my aero in my bedroom and cover it every night (I did this to keep the light from keeping us awake but it also keeps the plant dark). I start my seedlings under this light and transfer them to 3" pots after they reach a certain point. I run a 16.5 hr on and have flipped babies (experiments) at 12 hrs and they successfully went to flower. I was trying to get mini flowering plants (like solo cup size).

4 Likes

@Bill. If I can draw blood all day with these I’m sure starting an IV wouldn’t be an issue. But I guess it’s more of a comfort thing and a company policy thing. Besides, I don’t keep them that sharp or they will puncture gloves.

2 Likes

@Mrb53004. I loooove that idea. I will have to work on that. I picture your the kinda guy that likes the nails running down your back. Lol.

2 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!!! :clinking_glasses::champagne:

4 Likes