AeroGarden Grow - 2 weeks in

@Jared the worms. They move the soil and the compost. There are red wigglers and earth worms in there.

2 Likes

It’s always the worms. :rofl:

2 Likes

Red wigglers must be more energetic than Oklahoma worms. All my worms do is eat eat eat. The more compost i put in the smaller the pile gets. I started a outdoor bin last spring in a 55 gallon barrel and it never gets over half full. I know we put at least an additional 2 or 3 bags of grass clippings in every week this summer to supplement ths kitchen scraps and all i get is fish bait. Not that i am complaining we like eating fish also.

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 so how the girl doing? We haven’t seen her in a few days

1 Like

@kmac03. That compost thing is cute. Once I’m on my own, maybe I’ll look into it.

@Mrb53004. Perfect timing on that inquiry. I was just gonna ask you if I should top the very top. She’s not very tall, only 4 nodes.

You sure it’s not too soon?? I’m not gonna lie, I’m nervous AF to do it.

3 Likes

@Kimmyann253 I would move up past the next set of side leaves and just cut out that little part sticking up in the middle. Wish i knew how to do that edit thing i would show you what i mean. Seems to me cutting were the above picture is highlighted would stress the plant a lot more than necessary.

1 Like

@Kimmyann253 Dang, that’s a cool system :herb::ear_of_rice::herb: my wife could use one of those

This is what it should look like and now is a perfect time to top
then soon you will see new growth
Eventually this
Then the bottom branches will be 2 more apicals so you get to this
and then this to keep it low
Only difference is your is not dirt

4 Likes

@Jared. Screen shot the pic then use your edit feature for pics.

1 Like

Off topic…I rolled my very first joint today. Lol. I’ve only ever used pipes. Figured it was time to try. It’s never to late right.

3 Likes

@Mrb53004. Ohhhh. So I should just pinch it off from this point instead of cutting the whole top??

3 Likes

Is that a cone? :rofl: :eyes:

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 @kmac03 PreRolls look exactly like the Cone Rolls :v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: wow they smoke good too

1 Like

if you pinch, you are fimming. You could get 2,3 or even 4 tops. I would just SNIP the apical top but that is exactly where to do it. If you have fingernails, a pinch could be same as a snip but scissors, cleaned first, are sterile…fingernails are not

4 Likes

They do. Thank goodness for them! I have always been terrible at rolling.

2 Likes

My wife cannot roll so she buys CONES and just packs them. Filters attached, small, medium and large sizes available. In the large she can fit about a gram or so.

3 Likes

@Mrb53004 PreRolls in Arizona are one thing i Will Buy at Dispensaries :laughing: here they will be super weed sprayed with distilled THC for above 48% THC each Puff in a gram joints. for $11 to $13 Buck$. wife sneaks us one or two when she sneaks into town since covid we sneak about everywhere

2 Likes

Classic RAW paper with a crutch I made. Wasn’t trying for the conical shape but wasn’t complaining either. It does smoke nice. I must be high because I’m using big words like conical. Lol.

3 Likes

@Kimmyann253 they do smoke nice in a cone and when you’ve had enough they stand Straight Up in the ash tray

2 Likes