AeroGarden Grow - 1 week

@Kronic. Yea I’m still debating weather I want to top or FIM. I do plan on mainlining tho. I want to try to get the most out of this girl!!!

2 Likes

I personally would top and then fim the tips later as you LST her

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 topping at first will help horizontal growth and stunt vertical growth so I’d start with that. If it doesn’t have enough tops for you when you feel like you’re ready to flower you can fim then and it will give you a few more tops to maximize the yield in your space.

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 @MDBuds. Thanks guys. Never thought of doing it that way. Now I’m getting impatient for her to get to that point.

She’s not there yet. Lol

3 Likes

@Kimmyann253 she will be soon. Just keep giving her light and love and she’ll grow in no time. As soon as they pass the germination stage into the seedling and veg stage they quite literally grow like weeds. Especially those sativa strains. Lots and lots of stretching. Lol

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 Excited to see you grow this plant and watch the process! :smiley:

2 Likes

I can’t believe how fast she’s growing. It’s so amazing to see.

Yesterday

Today

Looks like she’s trying to straighten her kinky self out. Lol.

3 Likes

Don’t we always? Hahaha! She’s ready to take off!!! Does she have friends?

2 Likes

Not this time. Being my first ever grow I want to see how big she gets to see if I can plant two or more at the same time.

2 Likes

We are never bored, we LOVE to :eyes: the girls.

2 Likes

@Adcrag. Don’t forget to check out post week 1 and 2. I’ll be posting week 3 later today once I change the water and do my first topping. :confounded: nervous still.

@Kimmyann253 I understand. I’m pruning my GDP later & I’ll upload a picture. I’ll ne waiting to see how she looks, when your done
The girls are really resilient, so you’ll be fine​:+1:t4::+1:t4:

1 Like