A little growing humor

14 Likes

xD hahahahaha that’s awesome!

1 Like

10 Likes

There …are…just…no words… :rofl: :crazy_face: :ringer_planet: wiping tears of laughter from my eyes.

2 Likes

When The Easter Bunny visits YOUR Cannabis Patch!!! A Sativa Dom strain for sure.

6 Likes

Yep, that would be my dogs, two of them who are seniors are on a very low THC (4%) high CBD strain I make into gummies (as both are senior Rottweilers over 10 years old with cancer) :cry:
BUT, they know the smell of their “MaryJane Doggy gummies”, and my “Stoner Dogs” line up politely for their relief medicine. Hee-hee!

5 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Duuuuude! An then there was this WHOOSH HUGE Indica plant and whoah!!! It was like I lit up and WOW, and then ZOOM! and then…Yeah. Relief man. For sure, hang ten duuuudes and dudettes!

6 Likes

You know, one of the first signs of marijuana is memory loss. Wait, what was that?

5 Likes

Hahaha! I think that’s going to be my cat.

Hahahaha! I wish I could insert a cool gif here. Spot on!

5 Likes

@wnyrenegade 29. How do you get a one-armed stoner out of a tree? :wave::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand::wave: Wave. i hunt and that’s Not Funny :laughing:

2 Likes

Ever been to Cahoots? I hear you cannot go alone you must go with someone
Ever been in Cognito? No one knows you there
Ever been in Sane? You have to be driven there

3 Likes

I’m at #3. I’ve been on the phone with unemployment for two hours now. The little jingle is now embedded in my brain.

1 Like

Argh! another STUCK IN MY HEAD song! You can’t get rid of them, you have to replace them. Come to think of it, I have never had 2 tunes stuck in my head at the same time
Sorry to hear about your UE issues, it is a bummer. If you are in trouble, I will help temporarily…let me know (prvt email)

2 Likes

I appreciate you. If needed, I will be sure to let you know. :v:t2: :upside_down_face: