53 Days from Seedling *Bag Seed Unknown

New member here!! Day 53 from seeding, Bag seeds acquired through friends. Not my first Grow, But my First Grow with a Nute ipm. Had a hot feed and felt with humidity issues in the beginning.

Indoor(Tent in shed)-Florida 3x3x6
500w Full Cycle/Full Spectrum LED
2 10" clip on Fans
Bonsai and topped the right girl, and the left one just did one LST and tested one branch with the Kushman Chiropractics training. Other than that just daily interaction with them.

5 Likes

Looks great @Skootz813 !

They look to be indica dominant due to the wider leaf structure.

Welcome to the forum!

Keep us posted on your progress

Keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

@Skootz813 looks good, leaves look happy…, almost time to throw that next trellis on…:sunglasses:

1 Like

I was thinking, maybe letting it rip and use bamboo or whatever too prop. And mothering this plant out if… the flower structure is there. There are only 3 strains this could be. Won’t know until flower unfortunately. :crossed_fingers:, Thanks for the feed back !

Definitely a hybrid of sorts, looks like a 60/40 indica dom…:sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Looking great so far man !!, will you be doing any sort of Swayze or topping method for flower

2 Likes

Thinking swazey on one and letting the other Bonsai out. I want too keep the bigger one and possible clone her out or mother her, depending on flower structure and quality.

2 Likes

Looks like I had a mag deficiency too me, any input is happily taken.

3 Likes

Did you treat her with Calmag? If so, did it correct? She’s beautiful. :v:t2: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Today is Feed day, I will definitely take pictures to show progress, she looks horrible, definitely needs more calmag.

1 Like

Plants absorb cal/mag through their leaves in 1-2 days. TO get cal/mag from the substrate, up through the roots, to the plant…well that takes quite some time

1 Like

Like truly horrible or just horrible under your specifications? I’ve found there is a difference. :upside_down_face: :v:t2:

3 Likes

So treat foliar? Do you know what ix mix rate for foliar app?

Same rate you use for substrate, just place in a spray bottle…So, if 1 tsp per Gal…just use the Gallon to fill the pray bottle

2 Likes

I here a lot about calmag but the truth of the matter is do some investigating if it is mag that you need don’t add calcium calcium defec… are really fairly rare because of all the calcium outlets in nutrients. Treat one girl with a spoon of magnesium check ph numbers everywhere you can. I hope this helps a bit

3 Likes

Day 61 So… Got some upgrades coming Friday, New inline fan, Carbonfilter, and Light! Recommend by fellow grower. Meanwhile, The Temps are in range of 77-88° The humidity stays around 54%, I believe the mag deficiency is gone, the girls look freaking awesome to me. I’ve done some kushman Chiropractics, some super cropping and some defoliation, the plants have handled it Very well. Here are some pictures I took tonight.

Don’t mind the mess, it was cleaned up after the pictures.

Also huge thank you too @MDBuds for the Light recommendation and @organigrower0624 For letting me constantly bug him and pick his brain, You guys are stand up Gentlemen, Thank you!

2 Likes