53 Days from Seedling *Bag Seed Unknown

A couple better pictures of the super cropping & kushman training I did…

Just under my specs :laughing: I try to do everything I do, as close to perfection as I can get.

1 Like

bushy ma ma’s right there! :wink:

1 Like

Update So I Made a 11.5 mile move of the plants, had to remove the scrog, and I am Praying like he’ll the girls survive and Don’t herm out on me. But on the bright side, if they survive and Herm. I will have new project beans.

*Day 67 Veg, post Move.

Looking good, tent Stabilized, hoping to switch to flower day 70.

2 Likes

pic 2, 3, 4 already show you are in FLOWER…Much undergrowth that doesn’t need to be there. It will just use up nutrients that should be going to the flowers on the TOP/UPPER nodes

1 Like

So, we had a timer malfunction early on, they were on a 12/12 cycle. I plan on switching to flower cycle tomorrow, just wanted to let it recover and let the Tent stabilize. I literally stayed up for over 20hrs now just making sure I didn’t lose whT I’ve already got. I am @ day 67 veg right now. These plants have been put through some serious stress, so it’s a blessing they are even here still :laughing:

They are just at the beginning of flower and you probably could go back to veg state but that would induce even more stress and set you back about 3 or 4 weeks…Just flip them, they will be fine as the hormones are already in place for flowering

2 Likes

You bet my brother !! Anytime