53 Days from Seedling *Bag Seed Unknown

A couple better pictures of the super cropping & kushman training I did…

Just under my specs :laughing: I try to do everything I do, as close to perfection as I can get.

1 Like

bushy ma ma’s right there! :wink:

1 Like

Update So I Made a 11.5 mile move of the plants, had to remove the scrog, and I am Praying like he’ll the girls survive and Don’t herm out on me. But on the bright side, if they survive and Herm. I will have new project beans.

*Day 67 Veg, post Move.

Looking good, tent Stabilized, hoping to switch to flower day 70.

2 Likes

pic 2, 3, 4 already show you are in FLOWER…Much undergrowth that doesn’t need to be there. It will just use up nutrients that should be going to the flowers on the TOP/UPPER nodes

1 Like

So, we had a timer malfunction early on, they were on a 12/12 cycle. I plan on switching to flower cycle tomorrow, just wanted to let it recover and let the Tent stabilize. I literally stayed up for over 20hrs now just making sure I didn’t lose whT I’ve already got. I am @ day 67 veg right now. These plants have been put through some serious stress, so it’s a blessing they are even here still :laughing:

They are just at the beginning of flower and you probably could go back to veg state but that would induce even more stress and set you back about 3 or 4 weeks…Just flip them, they will be fine as the hormones are already in place for flowering

2 Likes

You bet my brother !! Anytime

1 Like

Just a quick update 6 days of 12/12 and so far they seem to be handling the torture the have endured, Pretty darn well. One girl is a little larfy, but the other is looking good.

2 Likes

More bud site development

3 Likes

16 days into Flower and this girl is looking and smelling like a million bucks

2 Likes
2 Likes

update sorry for being late with the updates, Family life…

We are @ 92 days from sprout. Tons of stress and training techniques performed along the way with help from a few awesome people here. Organigrower624 being my main homie and Huge help.

The plant onthe right has switched growth phases 2x now and blasted to the size pictured In 9 days.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

well, definitely Sativa hybrid…got those 5 dominant thin leaves…who love to do that BIG stretch at flower time, got that lanky look to it like an OG of some sort, …sometimes up to 3 feet (usually 2 feet indoors…causes many problems for tent growers who do not prepare for that and loose the space, light gets too close…all the issues begin). When you get closer to harvest, and drop the temps, chill the water, maybe add some uva/uvb, and extend darkness to 14-15 hours…if she starts to get real purple, look towards the purple family…

1 Like

They are every bit of 3 feet tall. And I will take your recommendation and give it a try. Really curious as to what strain these are. They are some stinky girls.

Update* Larfy girl decided she was a Beast. Gave her the second defoliation, and she is popping. And Big Beauty is just a blooming with the stinkiest of flowers.

4 Likes

Holy smokes these girls stink.

6 Likes