4/20 LIVE STREAM Q&A With Kronic and Mary Jane

Hey everyone!

Sorry I’ve been MIA, I’ve actually been creating a new Homegrown Cannabis Co chat based / consulting based community for all of us to get involved in, chat with, and get real time help more efficiently! I’ll talk more on the Live Stream about this project and let you all know the early details of this really, groundbreaking project if I do say so myself!

I think EVERYONE is going to wholeheartedly enjoy what we’ve been working on and since I’ve been MIA along with my Fiancée, Mary Jane, we wanted to do an Unboxing of our TNB Naturals Sponsor pack on YouTube Live for 4/20 whilst answering your guys questions!

I may also do some small giveaways for US based growers, sorry Canada and everyone else, shipping is too expensive these days for product to get lost or stolen.

So come hang out, learn about a seriously groundbreaking project I’ve been creating with my team and Homegrown Cannabis Co for you all to benefit immensely from, and come see some amazing products TNB Naturals has created this year to help us growers out, and maybe win some seeds or CO2… who knows! :stuck_out_tongue:

Live Stream will be on my YouTube Channel here at 11am PST —> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRejmJvIDDOhZ9qBxl80UQw

Happy 4/20 Everyone!!!