1st time grower

Hi all,

I have two gelato and two blue cheese growing, my brother says that i am “crushing it” with my grow.
(he has grown a lot of good smoke).
Her e are a couple of pics of my girls, ( I bought the seeds and planted around the last week of July, I think we will harvest around Thanksgiving, smoke around christmas)

10 Likes

Welcome and you are crushing it! Thats a great looking grow.

2 Likes

Welcome @partymarshall, yeah crushin’ it for sure! :grin: Looks awesome!

2 Likes

@Troy Woa! can you spare a joint? :v: Happy Holidays

1 Like

@partymarshall Welcome to the forum! You absolutely are slaying your grow! If you ever have questions feel free to ask, otherwise keep KILLING IT!!! They look delicious c:

1 Like

@partymarshall amazing, beautiful ladies. Gonna be a hella smoke session when you get done.

1 Like

Looking good sir and welcome to the forum @partymarshall Glad to have you and like always Happy Growing!!

1 Like

So I am trying to figure out how much bud at harvest time? (One ounce, six ounces? etc)
what do you all think?

1 Like

My guess is around 6-7 ozs…just a guess though.

1 Like

Awesome grow @partymarshall !

Welcome to the forum

You’re getting ready to
Rock :guitar:

1 Like

@partymarshall I’d say 6ish oz. Those are some good looking plants. I would expect some good swelling and mass increase on those buds still.

1 Like

hi all, so i have done a little research on when i should harvest.
but i am still unclear on when they are ready.
any thoughts from any of you experianced growers?
please see pics

3 Likes

@partymarshall they look ready. Just from the second photo you can see some amber in the trichomes and most of them look milky white.

3 Likes

I agree with @MDBuds they look SUPER close. I’d probably put them in the dark for a day or so, get them ready to harvest.

2 Likes

Like minds think alike. Unless you want couchlock, these girls are ready for 2 days of MIDNIGHT DARKNESS. Get you drying area READY, all downhill from here

1 Like

so how do i achieve “couchlock”? lol
just let em go for another week or two?

2 Likes

@partymarshall “couchlock” is achieved by allowing more of the trichomes to become amber.

1 Like

@partymarshall my preference to get couch lock bud is to wait to pull and harvest until about 20% of the trichomes are amber. When to pull depends on the strain but maybe about a week from here. Just monitor the trichomes every day and yank it when it’s got the right amount of amber for you.

1 Like

Looks a damn sight better than my first grow for sure. Beautiful garden.

2 Likes

@partymarshall Harvest at the Darkest Hour just before dawn.