1st Grow in 3x3 Grow Tent & Spider Farmer 2000

@GOLLO thanks. This is my 1st time!! I’m a breast cancer survivor & it helped with those issues. I got tired of going to dispensary or buying questionable medicine. Watched nt neighbor (on the sly lol), thought I cand do that!!

And here I am. Happy growing

5 Likes

Yeah, I hear you about buying questionable weed. I just spent $200 on some of that same strain, questionable. Wow, that stuff is gettin’ around. I ended up spending upwards of $1100 last month. It’s like watching a real slow video of my money going up in smoke. Not funny. So here I am dealin’ with pain, trying to learn how to grow my own.
Your plants look healthy. Thanks for sharing.
G :v:t6: :older_adult:t6: :call_me_hand:t6: :eyeglasses:

2 Likes

Your plants are looking very nice @Adcrag keep up the good work. My next grow is white widow and white Russian the seeds just popped today so a couple more days and they will be in the dirt.

2 Likes

Hi @dmtscravey , wondering if I should trim some large fan leaves.
White widow

Granddaddy purple

Thanks & happy growing

2 Likes

If it were me on the W W I would pinch off those 2 biggest lower fan leaves and that will make those 2 lower branches stretch out to be even with the top. And for the G P I would just let it go for now it looks good I don’t think I see anything that screams take me off. I did not realize you’re white widow was an auto I have never grown an auto so I don’t know if you prune those are not that is for someone else to say if it were a photo I would prune it.

3 Likes

On the WW, I would trim the lower / middle fans. WW is a great recover-er and does great when you get the lights to those tips. They are only hogging the nutes. GDP - looking good, would not touch at this time. Continue with your ties. GDP usually reaches a point where it explodes and then you will see all that compact start to stretch out. Looks like you have a few trims that took place already of else it is just a bonzo. Generally I do not like touching auto nor do I like any trim / train when flowers appear. Stress can set you back a week or more. You reach a point where if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it

4 Likes

My girls are doing well!!

GDP - photo

WW- auto

Watching for those white hairs!!

7 Likes

It already has pistils. It’s budding.

3 Likes

Am I still feeding nutrients. I know I have to flush before harvest.

Thanks

3 Likes

@Adcrag usually you start your flush 1-2 weeks from harvest. What week of flower are you in? And how long is the flower period for that strain?

3 Likes

Well that’s where in confused. She sprouted 9/15. Strain flowers in 8-10 weeks. Some help is appreciated.

3 Likes

From the look of it your around the end of week 1 start of week 2, so you got a while before you need to worry about flushing.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m working on my drying area. Can’t wait to see how she yields.

3 Likes

My first tent grow. Banana Kush Auto with Viparspectar P2000. 10 weeks on Friday

9 Likes

That banana kush looks yummy!!:yum::yum:

4 Likes

@Judson Shwoo! :herb: that looks so good

1 Like

Welcome :pray:! Nice setup bro.

3 Likes

Trichomes a forming on sugar leaves. WW auto 5 wks in flower. She was feed today.

Can’t wait til those buds get big & frosty!!

3 Likes

Week 5 is the best. Buds get fat sticky and frosty.

3 Likes

Downloaded Magnifier app, lol better pics

9wks old

4 Likes