1st auto grow x 3 plants

4 Likes

Away she goes. Day 16

7 Likes

Ak47 auto starting to get its structure on

6 Likes

Gah!!! I wanted to like your images, but I’m all out of ‘likes’ for the day, here’s to hoping I’m not all out of love. (Please don’t kill me for the bad humor). Anyway, lovely ladies you have there.

4 Likes

Welcome @Kurgan Happy Growing :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ak47xpineapple express

Blue dream auto

Critical cookies auto.

18 days and autos are doing well soil ph a little high 7.0. Ph water at 6.25 feeding Epson salt, great white and today was the 1st actual feeding of msu 19 3 24. 18/6 lights mars hydro tsl2000 and a ts600 at 20 inches.

5 Likes

Ghost reveg is cruising right along happy.

6 Likes

Lady ghost OG filling out. Only issue is dealing with the old plantplants skeleton cant move things or snap

3 Likes

Got the lst started. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks good @Kurgan. LST does help increase yield

1 Like

Ak got pinned :joy: critical cookies is not tall enough to pin her yet

4 Likes

I started using these stakes off amazon to train branches when they are to short to reach the edge of the pot, works pretty good!

5 Likes

I been using them for ages instead of tying off branches. They are garden stakes. I just bought a bunch off Amazon (garden staples) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FF1569Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I also use skinnier ones for up near the apical buds

3 Likes

I make my own for 4$ a roll

With autos you only run 1 strain at a time, the larger plant will force you to keep raiseing your light and smaller strains will suffer, allso different strains grow and flower at different rates, yea you can put something under smaller plants to raise them but is pain in the but, and when your fastest plant is in full flower and ready for bloom but other strains are in veg then what? But what do i know? There your seedlings.

First of all I am not much for negativity secound i have 4 separate lights I can use at different heights if that becomes a issue. But thanks for telling ME what I can AND can’t do. Have a good evening.

5 Likes

I have never grown an auto but I thought with autos you could grow many strains in the same room because they’re all on the same light schedule because you don’t change it to 12:12 they bloom by time and not light so it doesn’t matter what strain it is you just Harvest as they mature is what I thought anyway

5 Likes

Everyone has their own methodology for growing. They do what works for them. Sometimes science, sometimes habit and preference. I have always grown multi strains together (not auto / photo - that I do separately). I know my strains and I have 3 lights, getting a 4th. I place like strains together and unlike under different lights but in same tent. There are times I will prop a plant but I do that even when it is the same strain, sometimes some just are runty or grow differently. That is why BREEDERS SELECT the most PRISTINE of their crop for reproduction.
At times we become opinionated, please forgive as we are just trying to offer insights and wisdom to attain a more fruitful crop with less effort. Punctuation is not everyone’s first love and most of the time, we are lit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

@Kurgan nice sprout you have there. Can’t wait to see what she turns into.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Kurgan! I love autos so far, I grew photo back many moons ago, but love these autos so far. I’d love to hear how your Blue Dream Auto progresses. Welcome again!

1 Like