1st auto grow x 3 plants

8 days into reveg and she’s developing nice

2 Likes

rocking

Popping all over should be nice bush while the autos roll

@Kurgan - Please back up some and show a more overall pic of the whole plant so we can better see what you left behind before re-vegging. Inquiring minds want to know

4 Likes

Ill get a pic tomorrow

Here she is .

Day 11
@Mr

3 Likes

@Kurgan
Much thanks for all to see what it looks like to go back to veg mode and to see how much to leave on the plant before this process
What strain is this?

2 Likes

Ghost OG

2 Likes

10 days since sprout on the 3 3 days on the little 3 gal. So 4 for 4 happy growinging

5 Likes

Revegging an auto? Mind blown! Must Try! :astonished:

3 Likes

No I am growing 4 autos and revenging the ghost OG photo

2 Likes

14 days in. She sprounting new growth through out the plant from bottom to top. Sucsess

7 Likes

Uploading:
20201202_151336_HDR.jpg…

The 4 autis are happy 3 big pots are 14 days just ph water and great white. 3 gal pot in front is 5 days.

4 Likes

Keep those pic coming, really interesting @k

2 Likes

She kicking in now seeing lots of new sprouts

7 Likes

So you harvested part of plan, then put it back under veg lights?? Did you restart nutrients? Oh yeah, what strain??

Have a positive day

2 Likes

super cool! How many times can you reveg a photo?

2 Likes

Its ghost OG and yes harvest then turn lights back to 24 for 1st 2 weeks the back to 18/6. Feeding great white microbes and a worm casting topping. Week 4 ill start full veg nutes @ad

3 Likes

I’ve revenged this plant 3 times and I’ve monster cropped it twice. So technically its not the exact same plant but it is a 6 generation of the original. And it comes out exactly the same every time. Very stable.

5 Likes