1st auto grow x 3 plants

20+ years exp finally trying a auto set
Critical cookie ak47 pineapple and blue dream I plan on updating weekly here. Happy growing

10 Likes

Welcome @Kurgan & your lil girl looks fabulous. Looking forward to watching your journey.

This is my 1st grow too. WW-auto & GDP photo. WW ready to cut in 2 wks. Its been a fun, stressful journey.

Love this forum, great knowledge & they make me laugh.
WW

wait for her trichomes to get amber & buds to plump up a lil more!! Can’t wait

GDP

have fun!!

7 Likes

Welcome @Kurgan glad you found us. Definitely keep a photo journal so we can all see. Lots of friendly information and people around here.

2 Likes

Welcome @Kurgan…im partial to autos. Their good if u don’t want to have to worry about flipping light schedules and if your impatient like me I use them to keep my jars full between photo runs.:grin: Good luck and happy growing :v:

3 Likes

Thanks guys. This was my last photo she will be reveged with the autos

10 Likes

What is that!? Has Christmas come early…Lets decorate that tree

2 Likes

Thants a 5th generation ghost OG I’ve started from seed then revegged then monster cropped twice and now reveg in again. Most stable plant I’ve ever had so I keep her around

9 Likes

Looks like a disco ball1605308406765

2 Likes

Do the travalota @wnyrenegade

1 Like

M2Cu

1 Like

Cool ill be looking for it.

1 Like

My reveg after 4 days showing her fist new growth

3 Likes

Hi how do you revel them??

Reveg sorry I hate autocorrect :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I harvested 90% if the flowers left 10% in strategic places around the plant. Then flipped back to 24 hour light and gave a light feeding of nitrogen. And top soil of worm castings. Works every time

4 Likes

1 week from flip back to 24/7 showing good veg

2 Likes

1 week from germ and all is well.

1 Like

What do you use to give them the Nitrogen feeding?

1 Like

I use 1/4 dose of fox farm grow big and top dress with worm casting. Then just ph6.3 water

2 Likes

Ahhhh, she’s beautiful and loves you for sure.

2 Likes