Yumbolt Auto grow advice

I am a newby and am getting ready to put a couple of sprouts in soil. Any tips or advice appreciated. Anyone grow this strain yet?

1 Like

It’s better to underwater than over water. When it is a little sprout when you water it don’t get the stalk wet put your water 1/2 inch to an inch circle around the Sprout and let the Roots grow to the water so the stalk stays dry. And just don’t overthink it after all it is just a weed so it will pretty much grow on its own if it has to. And that is my two cents worth take it as you will.

3 Likes

Good advice thank you

1 Like

Watch your temp/humidity, watch how far off the lights are from the plants and watch your water p.h …those are the things that I fought against

2 Likes

Thanks. I have my first grow going for about a month. It has been a learning experience which I needed. I am soiling the yumbolt today.

2 Likes

Make sure to bury them with the leaf set 1/2 inch to no more than an inch above the dirt or you’ll get a stretch and they’ll fall over on you. And also keep your light close so they don’t have to reach for it. Within say 20" of the plant probably( your light should have recommendations on the distance from the seedling. Good luck and happy growing :v:

1 Like

If you have nutrient rich soil. DO NOT ADD nutrients

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the advice. Planted the germinated seeds today. I will update their progress

1 Like

Welcome John @MoOG be sure to have fan moving sir in tent. But not directly on the girls. Thos light air movement increases branch strenght.

Happy growing