Yellow plant...WTF

I have a plant that is all yellow. And its not un healthy just all yellow. Can anyone tell me why this is. I have a whe tent full of auto diesel

have you checked your soil ph. It may be alkaline.

1 Like

Are you spraying those with the lights on? Plant looks wet? You feeding it any thing besides Ph Water ?

If that’s an hcc gold leaf there’s your answer.

2 Likes

Yellowing can have many culprits. Including no problem at all. I am a fan of keeping it simple. This is how I would approach this.

1. Flush soil if I am adding nutrients, then allow soil to dry out until plant asks for more. This will clean out the soil.
  2. Reduce watering going forward to just enough that the plant asks. Different strains will react differently to under or overwatering.
  3. Look at heat, reduce and control if you feel it might be a bit too high on such a young plant. Reduce plant stress.
  4. Look for small pests, might want to invest in a jeweler’s loop to help with this.
  5. Since most issues that I see with my plants really started a week ago. I would ask what I changed last week. If I can identify, keep an eye on what I did and maybe half it (if I added nutrients or additives). See what happens.
  6. In grow, Nitrogen, Calcium and Magnesium are very important. Little of each and record the results.
    Go slow and record your results. It helps me understand what I am seeing as well as avoid the same issues next grow.

Good Luck and Welcome!

1 Like

I got through this beginning step…my ph was wrong…we are good to go in Central Indiana

I’m so happy…I have the one thing that I love at my fingertips right now. And in 45 days ill be in a legal state. I promise everybody one thing I will be a contender for this fight. Legalize 2021!!!

Please remember my name now…Transparent Pharmaceuticals. See yall in a couple months

1 Like

Congrats! “Transparent Pharmaceuticals”…When you get famous, do not forget us.
Nice looking grow there bubba. Can you give us a look non burple? What strain/s are in there

1 Like

Yes sir. NYC Diesel Autoflower and grape ape Autoflower. Couple Gelato pheno I’m going to attempt cloning

3 Likes

NYC Diesel - almost a Landrice in its own mind. As an ex New Yorker…I understood how a simple strain flew to the top of the charts in that part of the country. Then you follow with Grape Ape…boy, you are heavy hitting it there

2 Likes

Thanks Mike been working my ass off

1 Like

Grape ape its awesome i love it.it is the best strain i have grown for pain and stressful day

1 Like

I’m trying to find a strain that I grew back in the 1980’s…it had a very strong, sweet grape smell. Did the Grape Ape you grew have a smell like that?

1 Like

Yes it did and taste it too one of my favorite

2 Likes

@Kris that would be a strain called purple indica. It was a afghan/Pakistani landrace introduced to the US in the 80’s. It’s a short and squat indica plant that can turn purple year round that smelled of grapes and berries. It was used to breed a lot of other purple indica strains. I’m not sure if you can find the seeds anywhere though.

2 Likes

@kris the strain is also known as purple afghani I believe.

2 Likes

I think 24 Carat -Sour Boggle x {Purple Indica x [Ruderalis] is still out there. Closest thing to to it

2 Likes

Im trying to find a strain the was big bud skunk

3 Likes

@Daddy1971 they still have Big Bud seeds you can buy. It was called big bud or big bud skunk depending on the pheno. It has since been bred with other strains to create different varieties but the HCC big bud is pretty close to the original that won the 89 cup.

Speak of the devil Big Bud is also BOGO right now. :joy:

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure if it was same thanks

3 Likes

Thank you! The main thing I remember about it was the delicious smell while it was growing. I appreciate your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like