Yellow plant seems to be dying

Hello- I’m just learning. I’ve got 3 plants. Two are doing great, one not so much. PH, moisture all the same. I do fertilize and use a coca pearl soil. Lower SW Michigan. Temps are getting cooler and harvest is just Weeks away. Should I be concerned with this one plant?

1 Like

To me it looks like it could be heat stress or phosphorus deficiency worst case. I don’t see any signs of pests or mold/mildew so I think you’re safe there but a closer picture of the flower would be helpful. Best case is the plant is just in its last few weeks of flowering and this can happen naturally as the plant focuses more energy and nutrients on the flowers and less on the leaves.

Any way you can get a picture closer up on some of the leaves or buds?

1 Like

I agree I think it just looks like natural dye off, what are your nighttime temperatures getting down to? They could just be throwing the big leaves to concentrate on the buds.

1 Like

It’s getting cooler at night, 60’s. The other two are nice and dark, no yellowing. I’m going to start bringing them in at night. I have 3 weeks before harvest, I’ll need every bit of this it get me through winter.

1 Like

2 Likes

This is the problem child

1 Like

a good one.

1 Like

On the second photo it looks like i can see some mite webs. Check the plant for spider mites. Check the undersides of the leaves and the buds in the areas where you see the webs. Spider mites can destroy entire harvests so make sure to check your other plants very closely as well and use a magnifying glass. Take the infested plant away from the others. To treat it this late in the season I would suggest one of the vegan solutions and hope you don’t have to treat more than once so your flowers don’t taste like the oils.

1 Like

1 Like

If its mites citric acid seems to work wonders