Yellow leaves on plant

my leaves are turning yellow, i have one indoor plant and the leaves are turning yellow. Does anybody have any advice?

1 Like

Welcome! I’m sure someone here can help! If you can, post a picture to help the diagnosis. What size container are you in? How often are you watering and what is the medium? Are you using nutrients yet? What type of light and how close is it to the plant? Hope she turns around!

1 Like

how old is the p;plant and which leaves are turning…bottom, top,all

1 Like

3 months old and not all , but alot on top, bottom and middle

1 Like

3 gallon pot, water everyday, lights are about 3 ft above, just started nitrogen after leaves started turning yellow

1 Like

not sure how to post pic

1 Like

What type of seed and is it flowering?
What kind of lights? LED’s can be as close as 12” during flower.

1 Like

I would also think that everyday watering could be too much, unless you are only watering a small amount (8-12oz) daily.

1 Like

black demon og led lights not flowering yet, was at 24 hr light until 3 days ago now 18/6

1 Like

It might not let you post anything crazy since you are new. But I would start with a couple of the leaves instead of a whole plant pic. It will upload easier. Then click this button circled to upload.

Yes, most likely nitrogen. If you haven’t been giving a calcium magnesium manganese solution, I would supplement this as well. After 3 months the breakdown of minerals is real in the soil, a little boost helps a bunch. Any very unhealthy growth I would clip and not take any more than a quarter of the total leaves at a time, wait 3-5 days to clip more. Happy Growing!

1 Like

Thank you for the help

1 Like

You are probably pretty big in the 3 gallon and might also need to transplant to a bigger pot. Add fresh amendments to top layer a couple days after transplant.

1 Like

No problem! Would love to see the beauty.

1 Like

Thanks again, i’ll try to post pic tomarrow

2 Likes