Year 2 Grow! Looking for assistance!

Getting ready to kick things off!

Going mainly build a soil this go around! Using earth boxes indoors! per @laf6502 @Chasworks in my 4x4. Will only grow 2 plants this year but plant yo grow them much bigger!

Will be using mainly build a soil this time around!
I have the following soil and amendments, and am looking for a water only grow with top dressing as needed!

4 Cu Ft Ocean Forest
Build a Bloom
Build a Flower
Craft blend
Kashi blend
Big 6 Micro Nutrients
Worm Catings
Mineral Kit for Peat Moss

Is there anything else you would recommend I purchase before begging?

My set up is:

4x4 with scorpion diablo, humidifier, dehumidifier, fans, and ac infinity smart controller!

Planning on 2 photos and a couple of autos outdoors.

thank you for your input!

3 Likes

That sounds like all you need to me: they have different levels and of course there is always more :yin_yang: Your set up will be able to produce top notch buds with what you have: are you planning to supplement the soil with your amendments mix in before you fill the earth boxes? Or running just the fox farm & top dress? I add to the soil before setting up, then top dress as needed during the grow: last time pre flower, wetting the top dress, as the earth box is bottom watered (Wicked) add some live worms to each box if you have them at lights on so they will go down to get out the light :yin_yang:

i bought starter cubes to get the plants going in. I have some left over seedling mix to get the plants going on for the first 2-3 weeks before I transplant…
not sure! What do you suggest? top dress or mix? Ocean forest is a hot soil as it is so i lean towards top dress

1 Like

I start my seeds direct in soil, in regular soil: thats just me, eliminates the need for different soils & starter cubes: with FFOF top dress will be fine: IMO :yin_yang: