WWidows yellowing leaves

my ww photo’s are getting alot of yellowing leaves been keeping the room pretty cool about 65* & 50-60%rh only feeding /watering when they start to droop, im using liquid kelp, backstrap molasis,cal mag & GHflora bloom at 1/3 recommended dose. been in flower for about 5 weeks now. the 3rd unknown plant in the same tent & same feeding is fine & getting alot of purple coloring around the buds & sugar leaves… thanks

Is it possible my cal-mag is too old? I think its about 5 years…

1 Like

the yellowing is coming from lower leaves…That means one of 2 things
Nitrogen is too low or ph/nutes is locking it out
or
Normal -------as you are in late flower…the buds will feed off the plant as it gets closer to harvest. This is what it is supposed to do. Watch the tops / buds…not the lower fan leaves…you can actually trim a few of the lowest fan leaves or just leave it as the energy is getting focused to the tops. This is where you should begin to see the buds swelling…

2 Likes

Thanks Mike, looks like most of the tops are still green, hope they fatten up more. Indoor growing seems more challenging than outdoors. At least so far…

1 Like

certain parts are easier, others harder
do you have a uva/b bulb? even a 25-75w light works
consider 2 hrs a day under this light for a couple weeks…The ultraviolet will pump up the iron

2 Likes

i dont have any incandescent lights, or uv, would you put them only under these for the 2 hours? or add a uv along with my led?

click this
these create heat…only 2 hrs a day…if you have more than 1 plant, 2 hrs each plant maximum per day
if you do not have the holder, you will need to buy that too

1 Like