WOW Whats going on here?

Hard to believe but these 2 girls were planted on Oct 23rd. The little plant has been not growing until this week. Has anyone else experienced this? They are white widow x crystal meth auto fem. Seeds were purchased from I49 seeds. Don’t know why the little one decided to start growing this week?

3 Likes

@Butcher2020 what is your lighting schedule? Autos can be weird sometimes. They’ll appear stunted and then explode in growth out of nowhere right before they start to flower and then they continue to stretch for about 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Lighting is 18/6. I thought it was done for but never gave up on her! Thinking this runts going to be killer smoke when done.

5 Likes

I switched to 20/4 with mine and my runt critical purple auto took off and is my biggest plant now. It’s 3 foot and the others are all under 2 feet.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice. Ill keep an eye on her. Shes starting to grow. I can see it.

3 Likes

Don’t let the Dingo eat your baby! LOL I have one as well all these were popped and planted same time. It’s all seed genetics nothing to do with anything else.

I’m half thinking about taking my lil’ girl an putting in small pot than placing on window sill.

1 Like

3 Likes

Thats good to know. I have 2 that rented. Bothe are starting to grow again. Nice looking garden. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

2 plants that runted lol.

2 Likes