Worth the money

What about those CO2 enhancer pads?? Are they real? Do they help? My box came with a pack.

1 Like

Following for education because I haven’t a clue.

1 Like

We definitely need someone above our paygrade

1 Like

Seems like the ventilation would extract it??

1 Like

CO2 - Each of us have different opinions, here is MINE (not gospel, just my CHOICE)
90% + of us run an exhaust fan in our grow environment. That will suck out any co2 you put in. Air will bring in enough CO2 for plants to grow. I ran CO2 but that was a CLOSED environment, otherwise it is a waste unless you are growing mushrooms and co2 is just a byproduct. At least you get the shrooms out of it. Small tents need to breathe, that takes care of co2. If you SEAL THEM OFF, you need to WORK baby WORK. Now, for the co2 to really be effective, you have to keep your temps up higher. That changes the Rh factor, mold factor and causes more headaches than it is worth. In a small tent, we ain’t growing BUDZILLA, just a few plants to feed our passions, hobby, interest. If we are growing BUDZILLA, it is NOT happening in a tiny tent, we are playing with the big kids, time to put oin our big people pants

3 Likes

Also the addition of Co2 can be detrimental if your lights are not strong enough. You need some serious lighting to NEED Co2. Not that we cant achieve that, easily, in our tents, but most home growers are not running that much light.

There are other factors that can have a bigger affect on productivity, especially for new growers.

3 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like